Like a Virgin: Part Two

"Can you believe this?" you ask your dad while he works on one of his cars in the garage.

You two don't want to be near Sam, so you're hiding out in the garage until you come up with something to say to him.

"Not even a week ago, Sam had a gun to my stomach. And now I'm supposed to act like everything is okay? He may not have the ability to do that again, but I can't unsee or unfeel any of this. I can't fucking believe Dean. Sam has a right to know what he did, and if Dean isn't going to tell him, then I am."

"No, you aren't. None of us are," Dean days from behind you.

"Excuse me?" you scoff.

"Y/N, he's finally good. Like, really good. Better than I could have hoped."

"Uh-huh," your dad scoffs.

"What? Why the poop face?"

"I'm glad he's better. I really am, but that kid went straight-up Menendez on me and my daughter not ten days ago. Now it's all just... erased? Sorry. I'm having a bit of a hard time even looking at him. Y/N is right to feel this way."

"It wasn't Sam," he sighs.

"It wasn't him 100%, but it was him, Dean," you growl.

"Well, what do you want to do, Y/N? We tell him everything?"

"Yes! He deserves to know what he did to me! How come he gets a fresh start and I don't?"

"If we start throwing that shit at him, we don't know what's gonna happen. It could—it could crack the wall. So, you know what? As far as I'm concerned, it's a gift horse, and I'm not looking for teeth. I'm sending Death a damn fruit basket."

"You know he's going to find out, Dean. One way or another, someone is going to tell him. If they don't, he's going to figure it out. He's going to wonder why I keep glaring at him and snapping at him. He needs to hear it from us!" you yell.

"Can we just leave it alone for the moment, please?"

"God, you always take his side!!! With everything!! This is exactly like before because you're not even thinking about how this is affecting me! Different situation, same fucking fight. Nothing has changed!!" you exclaim.

"How does this make you feel, Y/N? Please tell me so we can all braid each other's hair and sip wine from sippy cups."

"Why do you do that, Dean? You always dismiss how I'm feeling to benefit you! I'm shocked we haven't had this fight earlier because you can be so one-sided sometimes! Sam has been nothing but an ass to me this entire fucking time! And that's only the stuff you know about! I've hunted with him a whole ass year before running into you again! I can't see the little boy we took care of because all I see is the man who caused me to shut down in fear!

"If Crowley or Meg had pulled that shit, I wouldn't have been shocked. They're demons, that's what they do, but this is Sam. My best fucking friend. I don't even recognize him anymore! So, please, stop taking his side for once, and take mine!"

"When have I ever taken his side over yours?" Dean argues.

"I'm glad you asked, Dean," you scoff. "You took his side when you found out about my first pregnancy, you took his side when you were with Lisa, let's not forget Cassie, you always put him first in high school and even in college, and he wasn't even here! You even take his side with this whole soulless thing! Why? Because Sam always comes first, huh? Who the fuck cares about me! I told you what Sam did to me, and yet, you still take his side! I'm carrying your fucking child, Dean!"

"His soul was gone, Y/N!! Just think, for a moment, what that entails!"

"So, that gives him a pass to act like this? It just cleans the slate for everyone else?" you scream.