My Heart Will Go On: Final Part

"Russo!" Dean exclaims.

Both brothers help him up, and you let out a sigh of relief. Dean picks up his dropped phone, and Shawn snatches it from his hand. He seems to recognize the older brother immediately, and he gets a scowl on his face.

"You–I told you to leave me alone, didn't I?"

"Look, we're just trying to help you out, okay?"

"Help me?! You almost killed me, you lunatic. Unbelievable," he scoffs.

He turns away, but Dean isn't quite done.

"Russo! Hey!"

The stranger turns so his back is to the street, and he doesn't look happy at all.

"Just be glad I'm not suing your a—!"

Just then, a bus rams his ass, killing him instantly. Your hand flies to your mouth just as you gasp loudly. Whatever you do, you can't escape fate. If he was meant to die, then he's going to die no matter how much you try to intervene.

"You've got to be kidding me," Dean groans, but then spots the advertisement on the back of the bus. The ad is one of Shawn's that says, "Personal injury and wrongful death", and that makes Dean chuckle in amusement. "Sam, check it out."

"What?"

"Too soon?"

"You think?" you say. "I'm pretty sure six seconds is too soon."

You look at the crowd that's forming around the bus, but you don't stray there for long. There is something pulling you to the abandoned restaurant that's across the street from the accident. There is a woman in the window–blonde, petite, wears glasses, and has a book in her hand with a ton of gold thread coming out of it. It's Fate.

"Hey, I see her," you say. When you look at the brothers and then back at the restaurant, she is gone. "Well, I saw her."

"What did she look like?"

"Like a librarian."

"Your kind of librarian or my kind of librarian?" he smirks.

"Don't make me hit you," you say in a deadpan voice.

"Alright, let's go."

"Whoa, wait," Sam stops his brother from leaving. "We can't just walk over there."

"We're not on the hit list. We have nothing to do with the boat. Let's go talk to her."

"Talk?"

"Yeah, you know," Dean moves his jacket slightly out of the way to show his hidden gun, "talk. Worth a shot, right?"

"You're crazy," Sam scoffs.

"Stay out here, okay? If we piss her off, we can't have you in there with us."

"Yeah, good idea. Be safe," you nod.

The brothers head inside the restaurant while you stay on the sidewalk. Your heart is hammering inside your chest, but you try to remain calm. You hate not knowing what is going on, but you're not going to go inside no matter how much your body is screaming at you to do so. The only thing you can do to keep your mind off things is to occupy your mind with everyone around you. There are kids, parents, couples, and singles going on about their days without a care in the world.

Until they aren't.

Everyone just stops as if they are frozen in time. You're very confused because you know you're not the one who is doing this. Why aren't you frozen as well? Is it your magic preventing you from being frozen since it's someone else doing this? It's Fate, and she is going to harm Sam and Dean if you don't do something about it. Screw not going inside because you need to help them escape Fate and the plan she has for them.