Caged Heat: Part Four

It's finally for the big fight, and you're really nervous for it. There could be anything inside that prison—monsters, demons, and hybrid monsters. Who knows what Crowley is planning in there or what he's doing with them. Sure, he's looking for purgatory, but why? How far is he willing to go to get that information? You're not sure what the outcome is going to be, but you have to be prepared for anything.

Even standing outside the prison is enough to warrant eeriness and uncertainty. It's quiet... too quiet.

"Seems pretty quiet," you state your fears.

"It's not, I can feel it," Castiel says and opens one of the side doors.

You head in second right after Dean with Sam, Meg, her demons, and then Castiel following behind. This is just too fucking easy for a demon that claims he wants to be kept in private. It's almost as if Crowley wants you here, like someone told him you'd be coming.

"Does this all seem a little too easy for you?" you ask nervously.

"Way too easy," Sam nods.

He takes the lead on this one and takes the group into a hallway with prison cells lined up on either side of you. You stay close to Dean's side as you walk through the halls. Some of the cells are empty, but there are some that house monsters of different kinds. They hiss, growl, and yell at your group, but you don't pay any attention to them. However, one of them begs for you to let her go, and when you look at her, she is familiar.

"Please help me. You gotta get me out of here. Please! You gotta get me out of here," a tattoo woman begs.

You recognize her as the djinn who attacked you and the brothers at Dean and Lisa's house. She is chained to her bed, but you look away because half of you is considering letting her go.

"Come on, Dean and Y/N. We gotta move," Sam urges.

He takes everyone down a different hallway when suddenly Castiel stops the group from moving any further.

"Wait."

"What is it?" you ask quickly and nervously.

Your question is answered when you heard the faint barking of a bunch of dogs. Your fear and panic levels spike through the roof because hellhounds will kill you despite being pregnant. They don't care about any of that.

"Damn it. Here come the guards," Meg groans.

"Hellhounds. Go!" Dean yells, making sure you're the first one that goes first.

"I knew this was a bad idea!" you yell as you begin running to get away from this place.

As you do, you place a forcefield around your body because on some chance that the hounds get to you, they'll have a hard time getting through the forcefield. Actually, you're not sure if they can get through or not, and you'd rather not stay to find out. The demons accompanying Meg have been ripped to shreds, and you think better them than me.

You run for the nearest set of doors, and the last person wedges them shut with a piece of wood lying on the ground. The hounds pound against the door, and Sam lays salt on the ground so they can't pass it unless it's broken. You're almost in tears, but you have to stay strong if you're going to survive.

"I knew this was a trap!" you yell at Meg.

"What do you want, a cupcake?" she sneers.

"Alright, that should keep them out," Sam pants and finishes with the salt line.

"Not for long. How many of them are there?" Dean asks.

"Lots. I'll be pulling for you... from Cleveland," Meg smirks.