Caged Heat: Final Part

The demons bring you to a bloody room that looks like it came straight out of a Saw movie. They throw you inside and slam the door shut. The room is dirty, dusty, rusty, and bloody. The stench of blood is so bad that you're actually feeling the urge to throw up. You can't hold it down anymore so you bend over and throw up next to what looks like a big bathtub full of blood, guts, and body parts.

You groan when you get the last of it out and look around the room. What do the demons think they are going to gain from you in here? What does Crowley hope to gain? Your questions are answered when the door opens and a demon brings in three monsters. You know they are monsters because of their teeth and the murderous look in their eyes. Just by the look of them, you guess they are ghouls.

"Enjoy," the demon smirks and slams the door, locking you in here with the monsters.

"You're not really going to eat a pregnant woman, are you?" you ask nervously.

"Two for one special," one of the ghouls grins at the other two.

"I'm not dying today," you state, your eyes glowing bright blue.

In order to do the most damage, you have to use all of your magic. With that being said, you can't use any to protect your baby so you have to make sure they don't lay a hand on you. One of the ghouls stays where he is, but the other two runs at you from either side of the bathtub. You're ready for them, and magic blows out of your palms and into the ghouls, sending them flying into their respective walls. Your magic swirls around the only standing ghoul, and you lift him in the air. He tries to get away, but you already have your claws in him. You slam him into the highest window, sending him and shards of glass to the floor.

The ghoul to your right gets up with a snarl and starts to run toward you. Using your magic on the shards of glass, you lift every single one of them only to have them go flying at the ghoul. Right before he could touch you, the shards of glass puncture his body with the largest one slicing right through the middle of his head. He drops to the floor, dead. If Crowley knew who you were and what you could do, he would have sent much scarier and more powerful monsters.

However, you have a baby to protect, and you're going to do whatever you can to do that.

The other two ghouls stand up, and you turn toward them to keep them in your sight. Your hand shakes as your magic attracts whatever is closest to you as if it's a magnet. A sharp piece of wood slaps to your palm, and you grip it tightly.

"They didn't tell us we'd be fighting a witch," the one on the right glares.

"I'm not the one leaving in a body bag. You two are."

Without warning, your magic covers every inch of the wooden stake. You have one hell of a throw, and you get to show it off now. Rearing your arm back, you throw the wooden stake at the one that spoke to you, watching as the stake hits him right between the eyes. Your magic made sure to direct the stake exactly where it needed to go in order to kill the ghoul. He stumbles a bit before falling to the ground, dead.

Using all that magic is taking a lot out of you, so you feel your body grow tired as soon as the second one is down. The last ghoul sees this, so he takes advantage of your weak state for his gain. He takes off toward you, and you can only run away from him because your body needs time to adjust to the magic you're using.

You scream loudly as you try to knock stuff over in his path. His only goal is to kill you, and you do everything you can to prevent that from happening. He takes those things you put in his path and uses it as weapons. He throws them at you, trying to take you down so he can eat you.

"Dean!!" you scream.

Just then, the door slams open and Sam and Dean enter the room. Sam takes care of the ghoul while Dean runs over to you. He sees the mass destruction and blood, but he checks to make sure you're not injured.