All Dogs Go to Heaven: Part One

Pairing: Eventual Dean x Reader

Word Count: 1.9k

Warnings: angst, canon violence

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You're telling me you don't fucking know whose baby you're carrying?" Dean yelled at you.

He hadn't spoken a word the entire ride home until he got back to your shared motel room. As soon as the door shut, he was screaming his head off. Sam sat at the table drinking from a cup with a straw while watching. His laptop is opened in front of him as he looked for a new case to work.

"I'm sorry Dean! I just didn't think it might be Sam's!"

"Oh God I hope not," Sam muttered, but you heard him.

"Sam!" you exclaimed.

"You didn't think to use protection?"

"We did," you white-lied.

"You told me you hated the feeling of rubber," Sam commented.

"You hush!" you hissed.

"Were you taking your birth control too?"

"Yes."

"No."

"Sam shut the fuck up!" you yelled and tossed a pillow at him.

He easily caught it and threw it off to the side.

"I can't fucking believe you!"

"You're overreacting. I'm pretty sure it's yours."

"That's not the point, Y/N. You're irresponsible, I still can't believe you moved on with my brother of all people, and you should have checked before telling us! I mean, what if it is Sam's?" Dean glared.

"Then so what? You can't keep holding the fact that I slept with Sam over my head! We were–and still are–broken up! I'm a grown-ass woman! I can do whatever the hell I want!"

"Yeah, you most certainly can," Dean said coldly.

Dean was right to get mad. After all, you did get rid of his first child only to get pregnant again at the possibility that it might be Sam's. You understand where he's coming from, so you're not at all offended by his actions. Yes, you have been irresponsible. No, you haven't been taking your birth control or using protection, and at the time, it didn't seem to matter. Would you do things differently? Absolutely not. Even if it is Sam's child, you're going to love her just the same. She'll just end up having dimples and long brown hair instead of dirty blonde and green eyes.

Just to be sure, and to put Dean's mind to rest, you've called Castiel back down to Earth to find out the gender. Not only is it much easier than the doctors, but he can also tell the gender despite it being too early on to tell with a machine. You're pacing the alleyway next to the motel nervously. Your back is turned to the street when you hear the flutter of wings.

"Sorry that it took me so long to get here. I've been preoccupied."

"That's okay. You're here now. I've decided to keep my child this time," you try to make a joke of it.

"That's wonderful news," he smiles.

"However, I'm not sure if Dean is the father or if Sam is. I need you to tell me, please. Both brothers do know about my pregnancy, so you can talk freely about it now," you sigh, keeping your head low in guilt.