Weekend at Bobby's: Part Two

Pairing: Eventual Dean x Reader

Word Count: 2.7k

Warnings: angst, canon violence, smut, oral (fem receiving)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, it happened again.

Dean tried to talk about what happened, you didn't want to, he was growing angry, and you just kissed him. Maybe you didn't want to have another fight with him or whatever, but as soon as his lips started moving, all you could think about was them on your body. It's like he didn't spend a whole ass year away from you because his mouth knew exactly where to go and what strings to play to make you sing.

"Fuck!" you cried as soon as Dean's tongue slid inside your warm center.

He really missed the taste of you, and now that he's gotten one, he doesn't want to let you go. Your hand reached down to grip at his short hair, but it's not like he's going anywhere. He slid his tongue back up to your clit and latched onto it as he shoved two thick fingers into you.

"Dean!" you moan loudly.

Your pussy throbs at the memories, but you have to remind her that this was only a one-time thing... well, a two-time thing. This can't happen again. You're beating yourself up over it because why should you just accept him back into your life when all he did was push you out of his? Who does he think he is? He can't just decide he wants you again after putting you through so much pain.

Dean is sleeping once more when you wake up, and there is no way you're going to talk to him about what happened. If you do, then you know you'll break down crying. If you do, he'll convince you that he's sorry and that he's changed, and you'll go straight into his arms. This time, you're not going to do that. This time is going to be different.

You carefully get up and make your way to the shower so you can wash off the touch and scent of Dean. Your legs are still wobbly from last night, but you force yourself to take a stand against your own desires. The water feels nice against your overheating skin, and you have to resist the urge to stay in here all day. Dean no doubt woke up at the sound of the shower on, so you take your time. Taking your time means more time for your racing thoughts.

Why do you always run to him at the promise of being in his arms? You don't really know another man's touch the way you know his. You've never really been with another man other than him (you don't like to think about Sam right now). It kind of feels like he's taking advantage of you emotionally because he knows you're going to be there waiting for him. You've done so your entire life. Well, fuck that. You're not doing it anymore.

He made you feel worthless before, and he can't expect you to be okay after what he said to you and how he treated you. You have more self-respect than that. You can definitely be friends with him, but you don't know if you can be anything more than that. You don't know what the future holds, but you can get an idea of where it's going. Right now, it's not looking so hot.

When you're done overthinking everything in your life, you turn off the water and step out. You were so busy trying to get away from Dean earlier that you forgot a change of clothes. You don't really want to walk out there in just a towel, and you certainly don't want to ask him for a change of clothes. However, when you grab the soft white towel from the rack, you notice your clothes neatly folded on the marble countertop. Dean must have brought it in here for you when you were so busy stuck inside your own mind.

That still doesn't change anything for you.

You quickly dry off and change into your clothes before exiting the bathroom. You use a much smaller towel to dry your hair, and you take a seat on the closest bed to put your shoes on. Dean is already dressed and sitting at the table with his phone to his ear. There are open containers of take out that he's eating, and you check the time.