Mannequin 3: The Reckoning: Final Part

Johnny was never safe. Burning Rose's bones didn't do the trick, which means there is some part of her still out there. Maybe baby teeth, some hair, or whatever, but you need to find it or else more people are going to die. Johnny did, and that's where you and Sam are right now.

Johnny was found in this apartment with his sex doll "Jen" lying near him. You just can't believe he died even after her bones being burned. Police were scattered everywhere, but you only needed to see Johnny and his sex doll before dipping out. There was nothing in his apartment that would suggest anything. If Rose wanted him dead, then he would be dead—and he is.

"You know, this shouldn't have happened. We burned her bones," you state once you're back outside without the fear of prying ears.

"Yet, somehow, she's back," Sam sighs and takes out his phone to call Dean.

"Hey, it's not over," he says to Dean's voicemail. "Burning the remains didn't stop her. She's got to be hooked to something else. We're gonna head to the sister's now. Call me."

"She may be the one that is tied this all. Remember how I said that Rose might be tied to a person? It could be her."

You two quickly head over to Isabel's apartment to see if you can't figure out why Rose is still here. She was surprised to see you two again, but she didn't question when you asked to see everything that Rose owned. You were absolutely shocked when she brought out such a small box. She really didn't have a lot that Rose owned. The less amount of things she had of Rose's, the less Rose has to actually attach herself to.

"So, um, this is it?" Sam asks after he went through the box.

"I gave most of her clothes to the Goodwill. She didn't have much."

You look around her house and frown when you spot some science textbooks on a nearby table.

"Are those yours?" you ask and point to them.

"Yeah."

"Are you in school?"

"Yeah."

"Where?"

"Great Falls."

You fucking knew it.

"Let me guess, you were at the science lab and the factory this week," you chuckle and look at Sam.

"Well, yeah," she chuckles nervously.

"Did you happen to stop by a bar called McOwen's last night?" Sam asks.

"Everybody from the factory goes there. I stop in maybe three times a week. Why?"

"See? I told you she is in the middle of all this. This is all about her," you say to Sam, but Isabel is visually freaked.

"What? What is?"

"The murders, of course--your coworkers and college janitor."

"What, you--you think I could do something like that?!" she screeches.

"No, he put it the wrong way. Look, we know you didn't do it, but we think you're at the center of it all. Are you wearing anything of Rose's right now? A ring, bracelet, her baby teeth in a locket?" you ask gently.

"You're scaring me," she whimpers.

"Please think. We wouldn't be doing this if we don't think it would help. What do you have of Rose's that you carry with you?"

"Well, the only thing I have of hers is a part of me. When I was 16, she gave me one of her kidneys."

"Her kidney?" you gasp softly.