All Dogs Go to Heaven: Part Two

Pairing: Eventual Dean x Reader

Word Count: 2.2k

Warnings: angst, canon violence

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You're about sixteen hours away from where Crowley wants you to be, so as soon as Sam finished eating, you got on the road. The ride's been fairly quiet with soft rock playing in the background, Sam reading more about this case, and you overthinking your life. Are you really willing to go on a potential werewolf case while being pregnant? It didn't stop you with Veritas and the alpha vampire, so why should it stop you now?

"So, the vic's a real class act. Owned a bunch of slum-grade apartments and a couple of houses, too," Sam recites what he read.

"So this is it? This is what you're gonna do?" Dean stutters.

"What am I doing?"

"Crowley. He's so far up our asses we're–we're coughing sulfur, but you're just gonna work the case?"

"Well, he's got us by the short and curlies. What else are we supposed to do?"

"It's just–you know, man, we're working for a demon now. I don't even know who you are. I just... I just need a second to adjust."

"He's right, Sam. Just stop and think about how this is affecting us. At least try and pretend you care," you say from the backseat.

"Look, this is a shit situation. I get it. But, guys, I am still me–same melon, same memories. I-I still like the same music. I still think about Suzie Heizer."

"Biology class Suzie Heizer?" you ask.

"Can you blame me? Look, I know you two don't trust me, and I can't take back what I did. But I'm going to prove it to you guys. I'm still your brother and your best friend."

"I'll believe it when I see it," you scoff.

"Y/N, I think you should take a knee for this one," Dean hesitantly brings up.

"Excuse me?"

"Are you actually disagreeing with me right now?"

You may be showing just a tiny bit, and your breasts definitely look bigger and fuller, but that doesn't mean you don't know how to hunt.

"I'm pregnant, Dean, not disabled."

"We don't even know if this is a werewolf hunt yet. Who knows what we might be walking into. Sam, back me up."

"She can take care of herself, man. I've seen it."

"Thank you, Sam. Look, Dean, I'm going to help out in any way I can. Do you honestly think I'd put my child in danger? Trust me, I did it with Veritas, and I can do it now. Only I can know when enough is enough. Don't worry about me."

That's Dean's problem though–he will always worry about you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the time you arrive at the town of mysterious deaths, there has already been another kill. Instead of going to the morgue, Dean heads to the docks. When you three get to the docks, the coroner is already zipping up the body and taking it away. The guy who is in charge, the man who looks like he doesn't know what he's doing, sees you and heads over to you. You take out your badge along with the brothers and flash it to him.

"How you doing? Agents Holt, Keys, and Wilson," Dean introduces the three of you.

"Feds?"

"Yeah."