Live Free or Twi-Hard: Final Part

Pairing: Eventual Dean x Reader

Word Count: 2.7k

Warnings: angst, canon violence

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Samuel came as soon as Sam called. You've been out looking for Dean the entire night, but you couldn't find him. You have a feeling of where he went, but your guess is as good as any. If you were turned into a vampire and were freaking out, you'd escape to your dad's house just to be with him. While Dean loves your dad with all his heart, he loves a certain woman a lot more. He's with Lisa, you just know it.

"Can't keep track of your brother now?" Samuel asks as he, Sam, and you enter the motel after a night of looking for Dean.

"Well, I didn't think he'd just—"

"He's not himself, Sam. He's a monster and he's hungry. You gotta be prepared to do the right thing."

"Whoa, fuck you Samuel. He's not a monster. That's like calling me a monster, but do you see me sucking the souls of innocent people? No, so shut the fuck up," you glare.

"Listen here young lady—"

"I told you he'd kill me when he showed up," Dean says from the shadows of the darkest part of the room.

Sam and Samuel immediately take out their machetes, but you immediately get into defense mode. They will not be killing him.

"Did you feed?" Samuel asks.

"I went to say goodbye to Lisa, which, for the record, was a lousy idea."

"Dean answer the question," Samuel says more sternly.

"You can relax, I didn't 'drink' anyone," Dean glares.

"Thank God," Samuel sighs.

"But I came close," he says quietly and takes off his jacket. "Alright. Do it."

"What, no!" you gasp.

"Okay, if you insist," Samuel says and slowly walks to Dean.

You jump into action and run toward the men, standing right in front of Dean as if you protect him. You don't know why you're acting like this. Even if you say you're done with him, you can't help but do anything you possibly can for him. Even if that means giving your life for his.

"You have to kill me to get to him," you declare.

"I can do that or I can just turn him back," he reveals.

"What?" you and Dean say at the same exact time.

"What?!" Sam says a bit dramatic, and Samuel gives him a weird look before turning to you and Dean.

"I didn't drive all this way to kill you, Dean. I'm here to save you."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The motel is covered in darkness since the light bothers Dean, so it's a little hard to read Samuel's journal that contains the ingredients for the vampire cure. You swirl a small and simply lit ball of magic to float by the page so you can read what's on there. The only good thing is that Dean doesn't complain about it.

"That's my grandfather's journal. The cure's an old Campbell recipe, kind of like the soup. No one's tried it since God knows. What I hear is this stuff is a bad trip," Samuel explains.

"Awesome," Dean says gruffly.

"Hey, the cure is good, but a lot of this is on you. You drink, you're done. It won't work. I'm talking one drop of human blood—"