Frontierland: Final Part

It's been a while since you've had a dream about Amara. It's fitting given that you're going to be giving birth to a new vessel pretty soon. She promised to stay away from any children that you may bear, but you're not sure if she's going to keep her promises. It's hard knowing she is out there, somewhere, and knowing she could come back at any moment.

Would she ever put your daughter in danger if you say no to her? Would she take your family away person by person until you agree to let her use you as her own personal toy? What would happen if you did? There hasn't been any evidence about her and how to unleash her, so until you find some, that's when you're going to truly worry about you and your family.

"Long time no see," Amara chuckles.

She has her eyes on the crib your dad is currently building. It's built in your dreams—in fact, her whole room is decked out and perfect. It's the room you envisioned she would have if you ever had a steady home.

"Not long enough," you state.

You're sitting in the old rocking chair your dad had in the basement, and she is walking around the room and looking at each and every thing. She runs her fingers over the bars of the crib and turns to you.

"You can have it all, Y/N. You know you can."

"As long as you're in my life, you know I can't."

"Let me just put her to sleep!" you hear someone that weirdly sounds like you head closer to the room.

The door opens and an older version of you carries in your daughter who is one years old. She sleeps soundly against your shoulder, and you do everything possible to make sure she doesn't wake up as you set her into the crib. You hear footsteps and see Dean standing by the door frame with a smile on his face.

"Sam's here, and he said he'll watch the kids the entire night. Said not to come back before Friday," he chuckles quietly.

"I am so looking forward to this date-weekend. We really need it," you whisper and head over to him.

Older you and older Dean leave the room, and the baby that you had placed into the crib is now gone in a mist. Now, it's just you and Amara.

"What the hell was that?"

"Showing you that you can have everything you've ever wanted, even with me in your life."

"Is that what you wanted me to see or is that a vision of the future?" you ask.

Vision Dean said, "kids", and you're wondering if you'll ever have more than one with the love of your life.

"It blurs together sometimes. I don't remember anymore," Amara reveals.

"Please just leave her alone. I'll do anything you want as long as you leave her alone."

"You know, it might be beneficial to have me in—"

"Don't say it," you cut her off before she could say your daughter's name. "Don't you say her name. You don't get to."

"Y/N, I'm not the bad guy here."

"Please just leave her alone. She's a child, Amara. She doesn't deserve the shit that life will hand to her. I am making a vow to give her the best childhood that I can give her, and I can't do that if you're here all the time," you sigh.

"I know that. I'm just showing you that you can have it all."

"No I can't and stop acting like I can. Just go away and let me dream in peace."