And Then There Were None: Final Part

The first person you check is Dean, and much like the first time you did it, you grabbed his face and used your magic to check his entire body. No monster-worm thing in him. The next person you move to is Sam, and you have to reach just a little higher to get to his face. Your eyes glow blue as do your hands, and he watches your eyes flit back and forth as you search for what's not inside him.

"You're clear too," you state and look at the two older men.

"Rufus, you're up," you say and walk over to him.

"Uh, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Uh, no, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Rufus declines and shakes his head.

"No passes, Rufus. You know this, and rejecting me is kind of suspicious."

"I got a damn pacemaker. How can you be sure your magic witch hoodoo isn't going to hurt it?"

"Well, you better hope it's a good one," Dean jokes.

"Since when do have a pacemaker?" your dad asks.

"Since Bush Jr., term one. I'm down three toes, too, F.Y.I."

"Rufus, you're going to be fine. My magic won't hurt you. All it's going to do is sweep your body to see if there is a foreign substance or not entirely pure energy. Everything else won't be affected. I promise."

"Fine," he sighs and lets you come close to him.

Much like you did with the Winchesters, you check Rufus' entire body before pulling away and shaking your head. The only person left is your dad, and you turn to him with a small smile.

"Okay. Alright, my turn. Well, it ain't inside me, so go right ahead," he says.

You take one step to him, however, he takes one step back. It doesn't seem to matter how many steps you take to your dad, he just can't seem to stay still long enough for you to get your hands on him.

"Dad, what are you doing? Stop moving," you chuckle.

"Okay, sure," he nods but doesn't listen.

"Dad, what are you doing? Let's do this," you state in a more stern tone.

"Okay, uh, just a second, Y/N."

"Just a second nothing, whatever you are," you glare.

"I'm Bobby. I'm your dad," he chuckles.

"My dad my ass," you growl.

He doesn't see this ending well, and just to make sure you're right about this, you try to catch him off guard. You lunge for him, but he takes out a knife and brings it swinging down to you.

"No!" you yell.

Sam, Dean, and Rufus all grab for you, but the older man gets to you first. He shoves you out of the way and into the arms of the Winchesters, taking whatever hit your dad is giving to him. He brings down the knife right into Rufus' chest, and you just gasp in shock that this happened.

"Rufus!" you exclaim.

Sam and Dean move you out of the way to catch Rufus and lower him to the ground. Your dad is on alert, holding out the knife with the threat that he'll use it on anyone who comes at him. You hide behind one of the pillars inside the room, watching with tears in your eyes. Sam maneuvers around him so that your dad is trapped between the two Winchesters.

"Bobby, there are two of us and one of you," Dean warns.

Since he has his back to Sam, the younger brother takes this opportunity to grab at Bobby and trap him between his arms. Dean rears his fist back and punches your dad straight in the jaw, effectively knocking him out. You look away at the moment of impact because this is already hard for you to see. The brothers shuffle to get your dad situated, and when you look back at them, your dad is tied to a chair so they can talk to the Khan worm.