Live Free or Twi-Hard: Part Two

Pairing: Eventual Dean x Reader

Word Count: 2.4k

Warnings: angst, canon violence

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a few hours ago, a blood bank van got jumped in an alley close to the motel you're staying at. Sam is on the phone with Samuel while you and Dean put the usual weapons in the backseat of the car. Your stomach is feeling a lot better, but it's still kind of upset. You're not sure why your body is behaving like this, you just hope it goes away soon.

Sam is off to the side, and you lean on the side of the car as Dean puts the weapons in the car.

"Are you feeling better?" he asks.

"Kind of. All this talk of blood is making me a little queasy though."

"Really? You never get queasy."

"I know. I hope this goes away soon," you sigh.

Sam ends the conversation with Samuel and heads over to you and Dean with a solemn look on his face. Actually, he looks more annoyed than anything, but you don't comment on it.

"What did he say?" Dean asks.

"He's got a pattern. This is the fourth town that's been raided. Only this time, the driver of the blood bank truck was found with his throat slashed."

"Wait that doesn't make sense. If these vampires have all these kids, then why bother with the blood truck? They clearly have food," you frown.

"That's what I said. We need to figure it out."

"I checked and The Black Rose is right around the corner. Maybe we might find something there."

"What are we waiting for? Let's go," Sam says and leaves the group.

"Have you ever noticed he has no patience with everything? I swear there is something wrong with him. It pisses me off that me of all people can't figure it out," you sigh.

"I know. I mean he's my brother."

"Come on," you sigh.

You two head over to the pub that's right around the corner. Sam is already inside at the bar with a beer in hand. The bar is full of chatter and sweaty bodies. Not one single person, besides the three of you, aren't wearing dark and emo clothes. Never in a million years would you ever think to come here, but there is a first for everything. You and Dean find Sam and take a seat next to him.

"What do you got?" you ask him.

"Nothing yet."

A waitress that's wearing nothing but a black rubber suit walks over to you three with three beers. She sets them down in front of Sam and leaves immediately.

"That has got to be uncomfortable," you watch her leave.

"There has to be an easier way to do this."

"I'll be right back. I'll see if I can spot the real vampire," you offer and leave the duo.

You have to push by a lot of bodies that are grinding and dancing, but you ignore them since the man you're looking for would be hitting on a teenage girl looking to be in some kind of vampire club. There are men that fit the profile, but none of them give off the impression that they are vampires. Put a demon, an angel, a witch, a horseman, and a few other monsters, and you'd know exactly what they were from the minute you laid eyes on them. Vampires don't work that way since most of them can contain their bloodlust, therefore, disguising themselves as humans. You make it back to the Winchester's with a shake of your head.