Two and a Half Men: Part Two

Pairing: Eventual Dean x Reader

Word Count: 2.1k

Warnings: angst, canon violence

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You couldn't just leave the baby there unattended, so you took him with you. You don't know where you're going, but Sam thinks it's a good idea to call Dean and have his help. There are a number of monsters that are affected by silver, and the fact that you now have a baby they want in your hands, you're going to need Dean's help to figure all this out. You don't want to, yet you do. You're just a mess.

"Call him," Sam urges.

"You call him."

"I'm driving."

"Since when has that stopped you before?"

"Just call him!"

"Fine!" you yell and grab your phone.

You dial your ex-boyfriend and wait for him to pick up.

"Sam?"

"Guess again," you sigh.

"What do you want?"

"We need your help. Now. "

"What's wrong?" he asks.

The tone in his voice shifts when he hears how serious you're being.

"We're working this job, and we need you with us right now."

"I'm out, Y/N. I'm staying out."

"Mhmm, then why are you salting windows?"

"How could you possibly know that?"

"I know you, Dean, better than anyone. Look, please make an exception."

"For what?"

Sam's patience has run out, and he snatches the phone from your hand. You're about to protest when he places it on his ear and starts speaking.

"Look, we're thirty minutes away and I will drive to your door if you don't meet me."

Dean must have agreed because Sam told him exactly what we're dealing with, and who your stowaway is.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The baby was getting fussy just sitting there in the middle of nowhere while you and Sam wait for the older brother to show up. You had to do something or else he'll start screaming his head off. You got into the back seat and have been making baby noises and silly faces since then. The baby laughs, and you keep doing what you're doing. Happy baby means a happy life. Screaming baby means you wanting to blow your brains out.

It takes fifteen minutes for the eldest Winchester to meet you. You're teaching the kid about eskimo kisses, and so far, he's loving it. Damn, you really wish you hadn't given up your own baby. All you can think about is your forgotten daughter.

"Where is it?" Dean asks.

"Strapped down in the back seat."

Dean approaches the back seat to see your nose rubbing against the baby's. He laughs happily and reaches out for you. The love you have in your eyes is enough to make him look away.

"Alright, I'll help. First thing in the morning. Just don't go anywhere."

"Don't worry, we don't plan to."