The Man Who Knew Too Much: Part Three

Sam is still unconscious inside the panic room, but Bobby and Dean are set on getting the other angel here to see if he can't tell them where Castiel is going to be. Dean is just worried about you and his brother that he doesn't notice Balthazar popping in.

"Look what the cat dragged in," Bobby says when he noticed Dean not paying attention.

"Well, at least you mudfish finally got the angel-proofing right," he chuckles and looks around the room. "How's Sleeping Beauty? You didn't steal any kisses, I trust? And where is that little witch? Already giving birth?"

"What the hell took you so long?" Dean yells and walks to the angel.

Bobby stands between the human and the angel to prevent the human from doing something reckless.

"Honestly? I was having second thoughts."

"About?"

"About whether to help you. I was thinking maybe... maybe I should rip out your sticky bits instead."

"And what did you decide?" Bobby asks.

"Well," he pulls out a piece of paper and hands it to Bobby, "Cas and Crowley are there. That's where the show gets started."

Bobby opens the paper and reads the address. It's in Bootback, Kansas, a full five hours to travel. If Bobby leaves now, then he will make it in time.

"Alright, give him a minute to pack up and zap him there."

"Oh, no, no, no, no. I don't think so."

"Balthazar!"

"I'm betraying a friend here–a very powerful friend. We all are. So, I think I've stuck my neck out far enough already. Good luck."

The angel disappears, leaving the two men in the basement alone with comatose inside the panic room. Dean's phone rings before he has a chance to say anything, and when he sees it's you calling, he answers it immediately.

"Are you okay?" he asks.

"This is Ashley Brian, Y/N's nurse. She's in labor now. The baby is coming. She wishes for you to be here."

"Dean!!! Please!!" he hears you yell pain in the background.

"Go, Dean. I got this. I can make it in time," Bobby says when he hears you yell.

"I'm on my way," Dean says before hanging up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"No, Dean isn't here yet," you yell in pain when you get another painful contraction.

"Y/N, this shot will take the pain away. Well, as much as it can before you start to push."

"Dean isn't here yet," you cry softly.

"I'm here!" Dean yells when he busts into the room.

You're red, sweaty, clearly in a lot of pain, but he's here. It somehow makes this all just a little better.

"Dean," you sob.

"I'm here. You're not alone anymore."

"They came for me, Dean. The demons."

"Y/N," he whispers and looks at the nurse who gets the shot ready.

"She knows. I had to tell her. I turned the other room into a nuke warzone with my magic. I killed them, but using that much magic started my labor, I think. Like for real."

"Okay, I need you to try and stay still as much as possible. It's going to hurt, but you'll feel better within five minutes," Ashley warns.

"Take my hand," you ask of Dean, and he does. "I'm sorry if I break any bones."