Unforgiven: Part Two

"Thanks for letting me come with you. Being alone with him last morning was more than enough for me," you say as you walk to one of the missing girl's, Nicole, house.

Her roommate is the only one that's home, so you're talking to her about this.

"Yeah no problem."

"Wait, Dean, before you go in there, I just want to say that I haven't gotten an ultrasound yet and I want to get one after this. Will you please come with me? Just to make sure everything is okay?"

"Y-Yeah, of course. Anything you want," he says with genuine pleasure.

"Okay, thanks," you chuckle. "I just hope she's okay."

"You're her mom, she's going to be okay," he smiles.

He walks up to the door and knocks, and a few moments later, Nicole's roommate opens the door.

"Hi, we're Agents Walker and Lang, and we're here about your roommate, Nicole. Do you mind if we come in?" you introduce you two.

"Sure, come on in. I'm Nancy," she says and lets you in.

You two walk inside and settle on the couch before getting straight into it.

"So, you and Nicole were roommates for a long time?" Dean starts.

"Since college, but we've been best friends forever. This whole thing's really surreal. Are you any closer to finding her, or...?"

"We're doing everything we can," you put gently. "Now, you were with Nicole the night she went missing. Did she say anything?"

"Nothing. It's like I told the cops—I wish there was something."

Dean looks around the room but pauses when he sees a business card from Agent Roark—Sam. He picks it up, shows you, and looks at Nancy.

"Where'd you get this?"

"Oh, Nicole got that from that FBI guy."

"Agent Roark. About yea high?" he asks, and puts his hand up and gestures about a foot above his head.

"Yeah, that was him. One of the men that disappeared last year lived in our building, and he was investigating it. He was asking us all questions about it, I guess."

"You guess? So he came by here?" you ask.

"Oh, he came—a few times," she chuckles.

"Did he speak to Nicole?"

"Yeah," she scoffs.

"And how would you characterize their relationship?" you wonder.

"Relationship? No, they weren't having a—"

"No, just the tone or the nature of their conversation."

"Well... loud... and athletic."

"Athletic... okay thank you. Call us if you have anything else you'd like us to know," you chuckle and hand her your card. "I'm just going to take this one."

You grab Sam's card and pocket it so that she will contact you or Dean in case she has any questions. You two leave her house as soon as possible because you're kind of excited to see your baby.

"Okay I saw a hospital on the way over here on Bleecker Street. Hopefully this doesn't take too long," you chuckle.

Dean heads over to the hospital, and you two head inside. He can tell you're a nervous mess, so he grabs your hand to comfort you. You squeeze it as you walk up to the front desk receptionist.