Chapter 5

ANDDD IM BACK! Hello everyone! How's your day been so far? I hope it went well! I have no announcements to make for today, so let's get on with the story!
---------------

Today is the day we breach Trost. I don't know how much longer I can do this. Lots of my friends are going to die because of me. I won't be able to live with that. I truly care and trust them... and they trust me. What about Eren? What if he gets hurt or even worse he... dies.

I am truly a monster. I came here to help my people back home but I'm destroying the lives of innocent people... mothers... fathers... children. I don't deserve their trust nor their friendship.

I am a monster who's disguised as a soldier.

-

Eren's POV

-

Today we're cleaning the canons in the Trost district while Connie, Mina, and Thomas say that I've inspired them to join the survey corps. Mikasa, Armin, and y/n have been sent to clean canons on the other side of Trost.

It's been a few years and I've gotten close with y/n. She has a personality that I just can't get out of my head and she trusts me... and I trust her. She encourages me when I'm at my lowest while expecting nothing in return.

She helped me when I couldn't pass the ODM gear practice. She even went as far as giving me hand-to-hand combat training. Any time she has a chance to help me she does. And it's not like how Mikasa helps me... she lets me do most of the works so I learn. She isn't babying me all the time.

Sasha suddenly walks in with a bundle of meat saying she stole it from the officer's pantry while drool fell from her mouth.

"We can share this meat!" she exclaimed as she whipped the drool from her face.

"Imagine all the sandwiches we can make with this meat!" She says with hungry eyes.

"I want a slice!"

"Me too!"

"And me!"

"Save some for the others!"

A sudden flash of lighting appeared behind me and the colossal titan reappeared after 5 years.

I charge straight at it with all my strength.

"I finally see you after 5 years..." I whisper to it as we all get ready to charge at it. As we try to cut its nape a sudden burst was heard down below us taking our attention off it.

"HE BREACHED TROST'S GATE PREPARE FOR BATTLE!" I yell as I try to slay it until it disappears into thin air.

"DAMN YOU!"

All the citizens of Trost were evacuated quickly as all soldiers were called to gather on the outer side of Trost

We were all told to separate into groups by our catalogs. As I was walking toward my group I see y/n with Mikasa. I suppose they're both in the same team. Their skills match just off by a slight.

"EREN! I'll ask the instructor to get paired in your team to protect you." Mikasa yells as she quickly walks towards me. I head butt her and tell her to get back to her team. She was hesitant, but in the end, she agrees as she leaves me to talk to y/n.

"Eren, please take care out there ok... just don't get hurt, it's been 3 long years... please stay safe," Y/n whispers as she walks towards me. "Yeah same to you. We still have lots of titans to slay." I say as I slowly walk towards her. "Yeah, those titans ain't got nothing on Mr. I'mgoingtokillallthetitans." She jokes around.