Chapter 8

Updated will be slow this week. I might do a sequel to this book. Like have this book be like season 1-3 and the sequel season 4, so I don't rush the beginning of this book. I'll see what I can do. Let's get on with the story!
------------------

It's been a couple of weeks since you've had a nightmare about Marco. Mikasa and Sasha would often wake up to you screaming. When they would ask you why you would just give them an excuse that it's just a silly nightmare.

Tomorrow is the 57th expedition outside the walls. And the day the female Titan makes its appearance to capture Eren.

You sent her a letter a couple of days before and told her to be careful. You two might not be the best of friends but you both have the same goal to get back to your parents.

Countless nights you spent talking to Eren in the forest. You two haven't become an official thing yet since you both had duties as soldiers first... and you didn't want Reiner and Bertolt to find out.

You knew that they would give you a whole speech on why you can't be with him. Sometimes they acted like your older brothers and were very overprotective over you and Annie. You all felt like a family and cared for each other.

Eren showed you the book Armin had from the outside world when both of you went on a date to the lake again.

"Where did you get this Eren?" You asked with curiosity in your tone.

"It was gifted to Armin by his parents. He lets me read it whenever I want as long as I give it back to him. He keeps it well hidden under the wood of the barracks floors." He replied as he flipped through more pages.

"One day we'll be able to go to the ocean and its beauty.... when we go I want is to go together alone one day to stargaze as we do here often." He told you as a smile crept onto his face.

"Well be together soon right? After we finish off the titans we'll be able to get married and have a family. And we'll live happily together right?" He asked me as we inter-winded our fingers together.

"Mhm! But first, we have our duties as soldiers. Forever has to start somewhere, right? I want my forever to start here... with you!" You said as you leaned on his shoulder.

That night you were surprised that a book like that would be found inside the walls. After all, they didn't have any idea that there was humanity outside these miserable walls.

Once you had visited Ehrmich District to see if there was any information about the royal family there.

You came back chased down by a military police soldier that thought you were stealing.

Not fun.

You, Annie, Reiner, and Bertolt have grown very close to the scouts. It seems like for once in your lives you are wanted somewhere.

Somewhere where people won't judge you for being Eldian. But that only was since they didn't have an idea that there was more outside the walls.

-

time skip to the 57th expedition

-

Y/n's POV

-

After almost being smashed by Annie I've made a mental note to tell her to watch her step as a Titan.