Chapter 25

Hello, how's everyone doing? I'll be trying to update daily at night, so unless something comes up, I will update every day around midnight.
-----------

After Gabi and Zofia came out of the ladies' room you quickly ushered them to pack their belongings since the train to Liberio would be leaving the station soon. You packed your clothes and helped the other warriors pack theirs.

"Hey y/n?" Porco called out to you as you and Pieck were walking towards the boarding station.

"Hm?" You replied as Pieck laid her hand on your shoulder.

"Pieck and I were wondering if you would like to go to a bar once we get back to Liberio, later in the night once Raza is asleep." He asked as a small pink tint stained his cheeks.

"Yeah sure, I could use a little unwinding. Let's get Reiner to tag along, the man looks like he could use a drink or two." You laughed while looking over at Reiner who giving Gabi a piggyback ride to the train.

"Yeah..." He mumbled as he walked with you and Pieck to the train that was slowly filling up with more and more people.

After finally settling in your seat next to Pieck she leaned over and whispered something in your ear.

"Let's go give Colt something to drink." She whispered with a devilish smirk on her face. Colt was never the heavy drinker but once he got drunk it always became a party.

"What are you two planning?" Porco demanded while giving you both a cold stare.

"We are going to go exclude today's meal from our bodies." He gave you an irritated look as Pieck and you burst out laughing.

"Just say you need to use the restroom like a normal person." He rolled his eyes as Pieck sent another smirk followed by a laugh your way.

You returned her smirk as the both of you got up from your seats grabbed a couple of beers and headed to the back where the rest of them were talking.

Once both entered the back you spotted colt leaning against the wall while messing around with the buttons in his uniform. You looked over at Pieck as she gave you another smirk.

"Heyyyy Colt, you want some?" She questioned as he looked up to see the both of you, two beers in each hand with huge smiles on your faces.

"Uh. Sure, one never hurt anyone." He gave you both a sincere smile while you both handed him the drinks and set the other two down on one of the boxes. He chugged the first one down, and then the second, and then the third. He began cheering out Gabi for taking out the armored train all by herself while holding his 4th half-empty bottle.

"GABI RISKED HER LIFE FOR ALL OF YOU! SHE TOOK DOWN THAT DEADLY TRAIN ALL BY HERSELF! THIS ELDIAN WAR GODDESS!" He cheered while giving Gabi a hug.

"YOU IDIOT! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!?!" He finished chugging his last beer while the rest of the soldiers began cheering on Gabi for her achievement.

Soon after, the whole room was chanting 'GABI! GABI! GABI!' While Gabi was chanting 'ME! ME! ME!'

After quieting down their cheers Colt began facing out of nowhere while singing at the top of his lungs, with everyone soon joining him too.