Chapter 50

Well, I'm alive, I know, I know, surprising right?! I was supposed to update a while ago but there have been so much stressful things in my life in the past three months that honestly drove me to nearly kill myself twice but here I am alive and better so I thank all of you who have been here reading this fanfiction that has been around for a year now and will soon end.

After this chapter is the grand finale.

I will continue the other books I haven't finished after this one is completed just so I don't pile too much stress onto myself. Also, all the episodes of season 4 part 2 have been so good that it is just the highlight of my week they're amazing.

P.S at the end of this chapter, I might do a little rant about my life just cause I need to let out some things so you guys can skip through that or read it and give me advice, okay?

Question: Who was your first fictional crush?

-------------------------------

Smoke.

Smoke was what circled you, embracing your aching body as you swung, kicked, punched, and did everything it could to get all of the past titans away from you.

You could feel your body agonizingly slowly caving in on you and causing your Titan's limbs weren't regenerate as quickly as they usually would and at times your body would fail to correspond to what you ordered it to do.

"Y/N?! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?" Connie's voice rang in your head right before a piercing screech blocked all the noise around you. You felt fire spread through your body at the speed of light before your head finally registered that the screeching was coming from you.

You were losing control.

Control of your titan.

Control of your life.

Control of your body.

Nothing was of your own anymore, your body was numbing and slowly the hoards of titans around you began collapsing on top of you, engulfing what remained of your titan's body into a storm of steam.

"Y/N!" "SOMETHING IS WRONG!" "GO GET HER!" The screams and orders of those around you began to drift further and further away from your head as you made your last attempt to push the pile of titans above you.

"I... I CAN'T MOVE!" your desperate cry came through before darkness completely took over your eyes and aching body. Your titans' body fell limp as the rest of the titans used this as an opportunity to cage you down into the bones of the founding titan.

"WE NEED TO GET HER!" Armin ordered while looking over at beast titan whose body had disintegrated into bones, proving that Zeke's body wouldn't be anywhere near. "So Zeke is using the same technique as the Warhammer titan... he's hiding his own body."

"Y/n is still stuck down in that pile of bones we have to get her before she gets killed!" Jean pointed his blade towards the pile of titan bones that had disintegrated into a ball that caged you to the founder.

"We won't be able to find Zeke's body and save Y/n at the same time! It's just not possible! We have to accept what this means!" "ARMIN!" Jean yelled before getting cut off by Armin,