Chapter 39

Hello everyone! Welcome back, I know that I've been updating a little slow for the past weeks and all so I just ask for a little patience! Thank you all for reading this fanfic and leaving good reviews!
Question: favorite aot ship?
-------------

After a couple more days of waiting, Eren finally gave you all the cue to move out. He and a couple of others were going to head to the restaurant where Mikasa and Armin were in, while you were sent to wait in a small jail cell in Shiganshina.

You had showered earlier and Louise had given you a change of clothes to get rid of the blood-stained clothes you previously had on. She stood by and helped you shower and change while keeping her guard up. It had been a while since you had fought or at least trained therefore if you even tried to escape she could easily stop you at any moment.

Eren had made sure at least two guards were at your side at all times to prevent you from running away or going on the lookout for Gabi and Falco. Your hopes were set on Reiner and the others to come for them and rescue the three of you.

After all, the time has gone by and the Marleyian military must have cooked up a rushed rescue mission while gathering important information for the world's coordinated attack on Paradis. Or at least you hoped they had.

"You two will be responsible for getting her safely to Shiganshina. If anything happens to her the two of you will face the consequences. Am I clear?" Eren ordered while glaring at the two soldiers that were standing on either side of you.

They were tense and probably worried that you could kill them at a second's notice without any problem. After all, you didn't spend those years in Marley sitting around even if you hadn't trained recently with the help of someone you could easily kill them both as long as you didn't take them on yourself. If any bystander is dumb enough to get fooled into helping you then you'll be all set to escape.

"Sir!" They saluted while slowly leading you away and into a stable where they kept horses and supplies, one hand on either side of your arms.

"Keep her safe!" Eren called out before heading back to the discussion with Floch the others. He had seemed distracted lately and every time he glanced your way his eyes would look pleading as if asking you to run from your thoughts and return to him. And as much as your heart wanted to, your pride was set on avenging Raza, Udo, and Zofia. Nothing more nothing less.

You climbed onto a horse and rode slowly behind one of the guards. You felt the eyes of one of the guards burn into your back while arriving at the gate of Shiganshina.

The crystallized Titan was still there, now with a carved entry in the side of its face. The crystal was persistently shining like the day it was placed there, you rode through it and into the small town. The houses were sort of improved and recently renovated.

New statues were placed all over town with people living their usual lives. "Why haven't they evacuated the civilians yet?" You asked the guard in front of your while looking around at the townsfolk go on with their usual errands.

"It will raise suspicions if we all of a sudden order everyone to evacuate," came his simple reply. You hummed in comprehension while continuing to ride your horse forward. The people who lived in wall Maria looked better off than they had ever looked.

Their bodies had more fat and were more colored due to the amount of livestock they were able to breed once they took back their land. It brought a small smile to your face to know that at least some people were benefited from what had happened.

Arriving at what seemed to be where they would keep you for a while, the exterior was guarded with soldiers who you assumed to be yeagerists. 'It'll be one hell of a nightmare getting out of this one.' You thought while looking around. No one seemed too familiar... oh wait.

Oh shit.

Fuck yes.

Standing in the middle of the crowd of soldiers was Porco. He was wearing the military uniform which suited him pretty well. His eyes kept glimmering while throwing small glances your way while trying to pick up conversations with the others to blend in.

After a couple of long glances, he finally moved forward towards the soldiers that were guarding you and whispered something in the ear of one of them. His eyes remained glued on you as the soldier began to panic and thank him purposely before dashing out of the building.

Porco took his place next to you and began walking you outside with the other guard close behind. "I hope you don't mind me filling in for him, someone knocked in earlier saying his wife was in the middle of giving birth and I thought that he might have wanted to be present while that happened," Porco explained while the other soldier simply nodded.

You turned into a dark hallway that leads to a small garden outside that consisted of mostly daisies and morning glories. By the looks of it, you were pretty far from the building you would be prisoned in, or far enough for no one to hear the soldier choke on his blood when Porco stabbed him in the throat with a pocket knife.

"Y/n! You had us all so worried!" Porco quickly rushed over to hug you tightly while the life left the body of the soldier was now splattered on the floor. You smiled and leaned into him while he pressed a small kiss on the top of your head.

"Did they do anything to you!?! Anything at all!?!" He asked worriedly while checking your body for any visible bruises. "Don't worry, I'm fine." You placed a hand on his shoulder as two arms slowly slithered their way across your stomach.

"Y/n!" Pieck squealed while burying her face into the crook of your neck. You turned around to fully hug her while resting your chin on her head.

"Do you have any idea where Gabi or Falco might be?" Porco questioned while looking through the hallway to see if anyone went to check on you.

"No, I was sent to an underground cell to prevent me from transforming while they were sent to one in Wall Rose."

"Here," he said while handing you a scouts uniform. "This will help you better infiltrate around and wait for the signal to transform."

"Pieck, you have to let go..." he mumbled while poking at her arm that was still tightly wrapped around your waist, her face now buried in your chest.

"No... my friend was taken away for almost a month. Let me have this." She grumbled while hugging you tightly.

"We have to go or they'll get suspicious." He tried to reason as she let out a disappointed sigh. "Fine..."

"Y/n, after you put this on go hide somewhere until you have to transform," he instructed as you nodded.

"Pieck... could you go ahead and go back first." He mumbled while she shrugged and began walking back.

"Y/n... I..."

"Yeah?"

"..."

"I love you..."

"Hm?"

---------

I've been dreading to write because we are getting so close to chapter 119;-;
Anyways next chapter y'all get your reaction to Porcino's confession. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

----------