Chapter 34

I'm feeling a little depressed today but I'm excited about this chapter. I'm going to do my best to describe what is about to transpire to my best ability!
Question: Which season of AOT is your favorite?
-------------

Your eyes were covered by a blindfold and your hands were secured behind your back. Another rag was covering your mouth to prevent you from shouting. It was a huge blur, you didn't want to believe reality. You couldn't. You refused.

"Hange is heading over here soon. Take our targets to the aircraft, we need to get out of here as soon as possible." You heard Jean's voice from behind you while he pulled you by your arm.

'An aircraft?'

Tears kept flowing down your eyes, as they got sucked up by the blindfold. You couldn't see, but the clear tension in the air was persistent. Loud roars and clanks were heard from every direction. Your blood stained blouse was sticking to your skin from the sweat and tears.

'My team...'

'Sio...'

'Lioro...'

'Díaz...'

'Gina...'

'They all died protecting me...'

'My family...'

'Raza...'

"The aircraft is here! It's now or never! Hurry up and get on!" Jean yelled from behind you as he picked you up and flew through the air. The moment he clung onto something you felt hands hoist you up into what you assumed to be the aircraft they were going to escape in.

"Y/n..." That voice was way too familiar, it was Sasha. Your body stiffened as it's response was falling to your knees, the only thing your head wanted to focus on was Raza.

"You have to take the blindfold off... and the gag too..." You heard Connie speak up from aside you.

"Here..." Sasha reached over to take your blind fold and gag off, her touch felt foreign and forgotten, but it was her. The moment your eyes met you burst out into tears. Her eyes were filled with pity. Pity for someone who lost her family.

She looked different, more mature. Her hair was now styled in a side parted ponytail. Her eyes still caring as always.

"That's almost everyone!" Your whole body stiffened at the voice that filled your ears.

With help from Sasha, you stood up, and slowly turned around and stared at the man standing in the middle of the aircraft cheering with a horrified look.

"You... YOU KILLED HIM!" You felt Sasha wrap her arms around your waist while holding you back from lashing out at him.

"YOU BASTARD! YOU KILLED HIM! YOU KILLED MY BROTHER!" You screamed while struggling against Sasha. A few soldiers stopped to stare at you while tears cascaded down your face.

"WHAT DID HE DO TO YOU!?! HE WAS A CHILD!"

"You're one to talk. It's about that Raza kid right? I had heard about him before." Floch rolled his eyes while enraging you even more.