Chapter 12

Hello! Sorry for the slow updates I will try to update at least once a week when I can! By the way, I know Sasha wasn't at the castle but I added her.
-------------------------

You started to feel the ground beneath you shake violently as more titans clashed against the tower trying to knock it down.

"What are we going to do now?" Connie asked with fear laced in his voice.

"We are going to hold them down. Stand aside rookies, let the ODM gear do what it's designed to." Nanaba commanded as the scouts who had ODM gear took off flying to slay the titans below us.

We stood in astonishment as they slew every single titan that crossed their paths. One after another fell as more started immuring from the forest.

"HEY LOOK OUT ONE OF THEM GOT IN THE TOWER!" One of the scouts yelled as we all headed down into the castle to block the doors.

"I'll go and check how far they got in," Reiner spoke as Connie started yelling at him. He turned to you and questioned his behavior.

"He seems to be like this often... putting his life before others..." You whispered as Bertolt started chasing after Reiner. Yelling was heard as Ymir came back upstairs looking for something to barricade the entrance of the floor beneath you Reiner found the Titan that got in from the bottom.

"This will have to do," Ymir yelled as she hauled a canon that was found abandoned on the floor above.

"Does it have any ammo?" Reiner questioned as you all pushed the canon down the stairs.

"You think!?! It was pure luck we found the canon alone! You'll have to take it all." She yelled as Reiner and Bertolt moved away from the Titan.

A loud crash was heard as the Titan fell along with the door.

"You think I'll be able to cut its nape off with this knife?" Connie questioned as Reiner told him not to risk it.

"If that thing isn't dead then it could attack you if you try and go near it."

"Your right let's just head back."

As you turned your heel to leave a Titan emerged from behind.

"LOOK OUT!!!" You yelled as Reiner pushed Connie out of the way, getting bitten on his arm while in the process.

"REINER!!!" You yelled as he picked up the Titan and carried it to the window.

"ARE YOU GOING TO JUMP WITH IT?!?" Christa yelled as Reiner managed to get on the window.

"If I can't get it off then I'll have to!" Reiner yelled as you grabbed the knife from Connie's hand.

"If I'm able to open its jaw he can let go of you! Then we push him off!" You yelled as you made your way to the window. Stabbing the knife into the titan's jaw making it drop Reiner's arm.

"NOW PUSH THE BASTARD OFF!!!" You yelled as you helped Reiner push the Titan of the window.

"REINER!?! Your arm is injured!" Christa yelled as she went to tend his injuries.

"What the hell are you two made of?" Connie asked as you simply shrugged and went to check on Reiner.

"I'm sorry, all I have is this dirty rag..." Christa whispered as she wrapped a piece of her skirt onto Reiner's arm to stop the bleeding.

"Thank you. It will do." Reiner said as he tried his best to keep a straight face.

"Hey, Christa... I got a little scratch on my hand too..." Ymir started as Connie quickly cut her off.

"Huh!?! Then throw some spit on it or something." He said as Ymir frowned. You knew that something was going on between those two. After all, Ymir never left Christa's side.

"Don't worry about me too much. I don't plan on going anywhere until we return to the home that was stolen from us." Reiner said as he locked eye contact with Bertolt and then with you.

"Hey, had he always been like this?" Connie asked Bertolt.

"No... back then he used to be more of a warrior than a soldier..." Bertolt whispered as a loud crash was heard above as you all ran up to see what had happened.

The top of the tower was destroyed as well as the horses and the tower in front of you.

Below you were the corpses of titans.

"Wow, well what do you know? The scouts get shit done." Ymir commented as more rocks came crashing down onto the other stables.

"THE HORSES!!! IT WAS THAT BASTARD BEAST TITAN OVER THERE!!!" Connie yelled as the scouts returned up to the tower, carrying the bodies of two scouts who had died by the rocks.

You looked over to wall rose as you saw the beast, Titan, slowly lower himself down to the other side. What the hell is he planning? He could have gotten us killed by throwing those stupid rocks?!? You thought as Nanaba and Gelgar returned to slaying titans down below.

"LOOK! MORE OF THEM ARE APPROACHING FROM THE FOREST! I HEAR MORE AND MORE APPROACHING TOO!" Sasha yelled as more appeared from the forest. About twice than before.

You watched as Nanaba and Gelgar fought down before being eaten by titans.

"HEY STOP THAT!" Ymir yelled at Christa as she continued to throw rocks at the titans down below.

"NO! THEY'RE PUTTING THEIR LIVES DOWN FOR US! WE SHOULD BE THE ONES DYING DOWN THERE!" She continued to yell as Ymir moved her from the edge to talk to her.

"What the hell are we supposed to do now? We're just going to sit here and wait to get eaten or what?" You asked as Connie started mumbling to himself.

Ymir approached him and asked him for his knife.

"And what the hell do you plan to do with that? Cut their fingernails for them?" You asked sarcastically as she turned to you with a smirk on her face.

"I'm just going to give them a little hell." She said before backing away from the edge. Without warning, she started running before jumping off the edge towards the titans below her.

"YMIR!!!" You and Christa yelled in the union as you held her back from jumping off too.

A sudden bolt of lightning was seen as Ymir transformed into a Titan. A roar was heard before she started ripping off the napes of the titans surrounding her.

The jaw Titan...

Flashbacks of the day Marcel died came back racing into your head.

It was her.

Ymir is the jaw Titan...

--------------

Hey! Another chapter is done! Have you guys eaten anything today? If you haven't go get something to eat before I break into your house and stuff some food down your throat! The same goes with water! Anyways I love yall take care!!! BUG OUT!!!

-------------