Chapter 14

Sorry for the slow updates. Will try to update at least every Saturday. Stay safe. Also, does anyone know how to spell Bertoldt's name?
------------------------

You were sitting inside Bertoldt's mouth as screams and roars were heard outside. Faint sounds of ODM gear were present as you felt Bertoldt move from side to side, showing that they were planning on fighting the colossal Titan right on. You grabbed onto Ymir as tight as you could so she wouldn't accidentally slip down Bertoldt's throat.

The soldiers that were dead and had ODM gear were moving all over the place as you tried to just take their gear off.

"Damn it.." You whispered as you stripped them from their ODM gear, putting one of them on and throwing the other one towards where Ymir was. The soldiers slowly slid down Bertoltds throat as you just stared at them crying.

"Damn it..."

"Damn it.."

"DAMN IT"

"DAMN IT!"

"DAMN IT! WHY!" You screamed as you covered your ears in frustration. The secret was out. You were dreading the moment you would have to look Eren in the eyes and confirm everything.

Well, everything he's seen is probably enough proof for him. But to look him in the eyes and try and answer the questions he has will be even harder.

Hot tears poured out your eyes as you felt Bertoldt start to swing to a side after hearing a roar from who you assumed to be Reiner. You grabbed Ymir's body off from the matt she was in carrying her on your back, steading yourself for Bertoldt to open his mouth.

Soon enough hot air entered his mouth as you secured Ymir on your back, jumping out from Bertoldt's mouth before he crashed onto Eren's titan.

From there on everything was moving really quickly. Using your blade you cut Eren out from his titan, his body was unconscious as Reiner got back up motioning you and Berthold to get a move on.

You threw one of the ODM gears to Bertoldt as you tried your best to carry Eren and Ymir at the same time as Bertoldt put on his gear.

Your gear latched onto Reiners armor as you and Bertoldt got on his shoulder. By the time the smoke cleared up, you guys were already far from their reach.

"Y/n, are you alright?" Bertoldt asked you as you wiped the tears from your face.

"I'm fine. Why don't you try and carry Eren? Ymir is tiring me out." You asked as he apologized and carried Eren on his back. Soon enough you guys reached a forest where you assumed would stay until Eren and Ymir woke up.

You and Bertoldt set both of them down on a different branch as Reiner put on Erens ODM gear. You moved back onto a different branch as you sat down hugging your knees.

Crystal tears left your eyes as Eren's arms started smoking. Ymir's body started to slowly move as her eyes fluttered open. She looked around at the three of you as her arm and leg started smoking as well.

"Where the hell are we? Where is everyone else? And why do you three have ODM gear?" She questioned as she got into a sitting position.

"We'll answer your questions once Eren wakes up," Reiner answered as Ymir eyed the three of you suspiciously.

"Fine." She stated as she rested her arm on her other leg.

You looked over at bertoldt as you noticed that he was also crying. The four of you had gotten attached to them through all these years in training. They weren't just your 'comrades' they were your friends.