Chapter 21

Hey so I'm in spring break this whole week so I'm going to try to update as much as I can before I return to school. I have written your ff ideas and have already started some of them. I'll publish them after I get around 3-5 chapters for them done.

------------------------

You felt the fire begin to consume your body as the explosion tore your limbs apart. The hand of someone dragging you by the collar of your shirt was a present sensation on the back of your neck as you assumed it was either Hange or Eren who had pulled your remaining body out of your titan.

"What do we do with her now?" Eren.

"Put her next to Reiner, from there you go back and deal with Bertolt." Hange.

'Reiner!?! Did they defeat him too? What are they going to do to Bertolt? Why can't y-' A burning sensation began to pile up in your stomach making you cough up your blood.

'Where the hell is Zeke when you need him!?!' Your thoughts continued to roam free as more blood left your body through your mouth. A blindfold covered your eyes as you relied on all your other senses for survival in this case.

Your body was pushed against a hard wall, which you assumed was one of the remaining houses of Shiganshina.

A sharp blade was held again your neck, slightly piercing the skin. You felt warm blood begin to run down your throat as someone spoke up in front of you.

"Hange, what do we do now?" It sounded relatively close to Eren's voice so you labeled it as him. He seemed to be standing just a couple of steps in front of you but to your right.

"You need to transform and get back to taking down Bertolt. I'll take care of these two. If things come to worse then I'll end their lives here and now. We've played with fire long enough to get burned. We can no longer even think about showing mercy or this will end up like the battle in Stohess." They ordered showing little emotions.

You heard Eren's breath hitch slightly while his presence became clear as he leaned over your smoking body. His cold hand came into contact with your skin as you felt your heart start to race within your rib cage.

This man could kill you any moment now, for all you knew he wanted you dead and gone for ruining his life. But his touch was soft and kind as his thumb lightly rubbed the skin on your face.

A groan escaped your lips as his hand slowly retracted from your face. His shadow soon disappeared as the sound of ODM gear faded into the cold air.

The cold blade returned to the same spot on your neck as Hange's presence became noticeable in front of you.

"Ya know Reiner's unconscious. I'm gonna need you to tell me everything about where you came from and why you are here. Now don't feel rushed to say everything at once, after all of you refuse to talk I'll simply cut off your neck and end this nightmare for all of us." They stated while digging their blade deeper into your neck.

A minute of silence went by as you kept your mouth shut while having mental combat on whether to tell them everything or to let them end all of the sufferings you had accounted for in those 7 years.

"Well? Are you gonna say anything or am I going to have to carve it out of your throat?" They questioned as their tone became more and more infiltrated with anger.

"Hange!" Jean's voice filled your ears as the sound of ODM gear faded away in your ears and was replaced by a pair of footsteps heading your way.

"Eren successfully defeated Bertolt. I and Mikasa were ordered to check the situation here and report back but we are running low on gas."

'Fuck.' Was all that came to your mind as you heard the news from Jean's mouth. The two tall shadows stood in front of you as Hange gave them more muffled orders.

You head one of the pairs of footsteps fade away and turn into the sounds of ODM gear as Hange's shadow approached you again, shoving the bade back into your throat.

"Ok, I'm going to make this easier for the both of us. Are you going to tell us the information we need to know or will you tell me you won't do I can end your life here and now?" They inquired with a tone of malice laced into their voice.

"Are you going to talk? Also, what is this? Reiner protected it when his body was exploded from his Titan. Is it a death note or what?" They questioned while referring to the letter from Ymir to Historia.

"It's from Ymir. To Historia." You simply replied to them while reaching into your pocket for your letter to Eren. You handed her your letter as more blood ran down your mouth from the sharp blade that was still cared into your skin.

"This one... is for Eren... from me-" The warm blood ran down your shirt, staining the blue fabric into a deep shade of red.

"I see. I'll have to confiscate these before giving them to them. Now, will you hurry up and answer my question." They pressed the blade deeper into your throat as you let out a groan in pain.

'Reiner, you're a lucky man for being unconscious right now.'

"All that's left is silence. Even if I wanted to talk I have a person depending on me to stay alive. I can't fail them yet... I'm sorry section commander Hange." You mumbled while you felt them remove their blade from your neck.

"Good to know. Now I can end this easier." Before their blade, you detach your head from the rest of your body you heard Jean's voice from behind her.

"W-wait! We still don't know the situation on the other side of the wall! What if someone requires the Titan serum. We'll need these two alive." He frantically informed while the shadow of Hange lowered her blade, taking a moment to think.

"Your right. We're going to need these two. And if not for that then we can end their lives as long as they're weak enough, they won't be able to transform." Their footsteps faded out slightly as they murmured between themselves and Jean.

Besides you, you felt Reiner begin to stir awake slightly as sudden loud footsteps grew closer by the second.

'Pieck'

"Hange! Look out!" You heard Jean's voice shout as your body was soon engulfed into the Cart Titan's mouth, the warm saliva coving your body as Reiner's body was stuck between her botton and top teeth.

"THEY'RE TAKING THEM AWAY!" Was all you managed to hear before Pieck took off running away from the scene onto the wall.

"WAIT! We haven't rescued Bertolt! We can't just leave him!" You shouted as the burning sensation in your throat slowly began to heal.

"We can't save him anymore! If we go back we'll only get more of us killed!" Zeke's words stung you worse than all the pain in your body.

'Are we going to leave behind another comrade?'

Your thoughts were clouded as your vision blurred with tears and darkness.

"You said we were going to save them... you lied." You managed to whisper before your consciousness faded away from your mind. Leaving you in a dark deserted space with your thoughts.

"Zeke you bastard..."

-------------------------

Well, there's the whole 1-3 seasons. In the next chapter, it will take place a little before season 4 just maybe a couple of days before the attack on fort Salva. Later on, we'll find out what Y/n wrote to Eren in her letter
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Thank you all for reading and getting this fanfic so far! Take care and drink lots of water! Bug out!

Happy birthday to the boy who sought freedom <3

--------------------------------