Chapter 32

YALL KNOW WHAT FUCKING TIME IT IS!!! THE TIME HAS COME MY CHILDREN WE ARE HEADING BACK HOME! Or not...
Question: Who is your favorite celebrity?
----------

The day of the festival began with the loud music of the stands outside your bedroom window and Raza hurrying in to wake you up to go walk around before the ceremony. The sent of freshly baked goods surrounded your house in a matter of seconds.

"I'll get you a bath started, after we shower we can meet up with the others." You beamed as his face instantly lit up with excitement. He hurried off to get feed the chickens in in the back and a while later returned to bathe.

While he cleaned himself up you ironed a cream colored button up and some brown dress pants for him to wear once he finished bathing. For yourself you picked out a simple white dress shirt to go with the skirt Mrs. Galliard had bought for you.

After Raza changed into his clothes you stepped into the shower to freshen up for the day that awaits you. You changed into your clothes while tucking the white blouse into your skirt. You had some small heeled white heels that weren't too difficult to walk in and were comfortable to wear them through the day.

"Wow! You look beautiful!" Raza exclaimed as you helped him fasten his armband and then secured yours in place.

"You don't look to bad yourself." You smiled back as he hurriedly lead you towards the door.

As the both of you walked out of the house you grabbed your wallet and house keys before locking the door. The streets were filling with loud cheering as the sun was bright up at its highest point. Colorful banners decorated the stands of food. Bands and showcases were everywhere. People happily chatting along with each other.

'Good old festival times.' You thought to yourself while remembering the festivals the warriors would go to when you were younger.

"Cmon let's go! Everyone is probably waiting for us!" Raza tugged onto your skirt before he bolted into the crowded streets looking for Reiner and the other kids. Everything seemed so unreal, it almost felt as if for once ever since you returned, you were home.

"Hey Y/n! Over here!" You heard Reiner call you from across the street in front of some food stands. Porco and Pieck were chatting along with Reiner and the kids.

"Wow. You look amazing!" Pieck quickly ran over to you, tackling you in a tight hug.

"The skirt looks beautiful on you." Reiner complimented while patting your head with a small smile.

"I... wow... I don't even know what to say..." Porco's face was flushed completely red while he avoided all eye contact with you and kept his gaze on the skirt.

"Thank you!" You beamed while Pieck held your hand to give you a little spin.

"Are you guys planning on buying anything?" You asked while staring at the food that was being prepared behind the stands.

The kids were practically drooling over the delicious food the sellers were preparing. They immediately turned around to Reiner and gave him the saddest puppy eyes they could make.

"Hm." Reiner grunted before giving in and buying all of you different varieties and delights. The food was amazingly cooked, the bread was soft and the flavoring was amazing.