Chapter 6

HELLO EVERYONE! Thank you so much for reading this book and giving it your time of day. Um, I might be a little slow on updates in the next few days but I'll try my best to update daily. Thank you!
-------------------

The person we looked for finally appeared.

Eren.

The attack Titan.

The founding Titan.

It's him.

This can't be real.

No no no not Eren.

He's the last one of us who should have this power.

I looked over at Reiner, Annie, and Bertoldt as they all held the same expression. Annie slowly turned to me. She leaned close to my ear and whispered in a cold low voice.

"It's him. He's the Attack Titan. We found the founder. We need to get him and return home. You understand right?" She kept eye contact as my eyes widened in fear.

"Annie... w-we could talk t-to him or maybe j-just leave home," I whispered as my voice started shaking. If we returned with him he would be killed.

Eaten.

"Don't you DARE pull this shit, y/n, look we need to get home. We've been here long enough. Sooner or later they'll send someone to check on us.

If they find us playing soldiers they'll be mad and send our families straight to Paradis. You don't want your mother to go through that right?" She asked her eyes piercing mine as tears started to swell in my eyes.

He was alive. I had a moment of relief. But he has the founder. We have to bring him home.

But they'll kill him...

"Y/n, this is your duty as a warrior," Reiner spoke as he jumped off the roof and back to where the other soldiers were.

"I'm sorry y/n..." Bertoldt whispered before jumping off behind Reiner.

"Y/n, look I can't possibly imagine how you're feeling right now... but please... don't ruin this for us... we're tired and we want to go home to our families... don't you want to make it back to see your mother well and healthy? Please just follow through with the plan." Annie softly spoke before jumping following Bertoldt.

Eren... I'm sorry... please forgive me... but I don't want to hurt you.

-

Time skip brought to you by Reiner's fat ass

-

3rd person POV

-

The cadets were gathered and lined up information waiting for the next orders. It had been revealed that they want to go back into the Trost District.

Many others began to rebel screaming that they weren't going back in there. Other soldiers from the garrisons tried their best to keep the situation down.

"I'M NOT GOING BACK INTO THAT HELL HOLE! JUST LET ME GO SEE MY FAMILY" Someone yelled as others also began to scream out.

"IF YOU DON'T SHUT UP ILL PUT AN END TO YOUR LIFE HERE FOR TREASON!"

"DO IT! IT'LL BE BETTER THAN BEING EATEN BY A TITAN!"

"DAZ, TRY TO CONTROL YOURSELF!"