Chapter 33

HELLO EVERYONE! YALL KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS!
Question: Who is your favorite character in this ff?
---------

"Is this seat taken?" Raza asked the man sitting on the hospital bench.

"No." The man replied while scooting away to make more room for the both of them.

"Are you one of the soldiers from fort Salva?" Raza asked while turning his attention to the man. He was missing an eye and a leg. He had long hair that reached his shoulders. Eyes that seemed to capture the forest and the ocean in a single canvas.

"Yes." The man simply replied while glancing at the boy.

"My sister fought in the battle too!" He beamed proudly while his smile shined brightly.

"Oh really? Is she one of the warriors?" The man's interest was caught as he turned his attention to the small boy in the uniform with the red armband.

"Yup! She holds the Stone titan! She even made it out of the Paradis Island with Vice Chief Braun!" He chatted excitedly. "I want to be just like her, a strong, brave warrior, so I can fight for my people!"

"She is like a great older sister." The man sighed before turning his dull eyes back to the nurses inside the hospital.

"She is! Have you met her?" Raza asked while lifting one of his eyebrows.

The man turned to his with a wide smirk spread on his face, "Yeah, from a while back. We're old friends. Don't tell her though she might not remember me." He warned as the smirk faded from his expression.

"Really! Did you fight alongside?" Raza's interest was sparked by the relations you could have had had with the man.

"You can call it that." The man's attention turned to the crows that were flying by, a couple of them separating from the group to look for food.

"I should get going before Captain Magath gets mad. See you around Mister!" The man watched as Raza ran off back into the nearby training grounds.

"I'm glad to see you made it back home, y/n." He whispered while looking back up at the birds.

"I'm glad..."

-

"EREN NO!" You yelled before a roar was heard coming from the stage. The loud commotion caught you off guard as the sound of people's screams filled your ears. The glass windows from the post office shattered completely as some pieces got stuck on your arms.

Without a second thought, you bolted out of there, leaving the damned letter behind. The only thing that clouded your mind was Raza. He was in the front seats for the ceremony.

"Eren, what have you done?" You huffed between breaths as the closer you got to the stage the more blood and destroyed bodies you saw. The streets painted red as well as the crushed buildings nearby.

"Raza... please be safe." Tears began clouding your eyes as millions of thoughts crowded your head, making you let out a horrified scream at the dead bodies lying on every inch of the streets, for all you knew Raza could be one of those destroyed bodies.