Chapter 37

Updated will continue to be slow for the time being. I'm so sorry about that but I'll try to update whenever I get the chance. Please stay safe out there everyone!
Question: what is your hobby or extracurricular you are involved in at school?
----------

After they had shared information you were blindfolded and taken to what appeared to be a small campsite they had set up near Shiganshina. The whole military was on the lookout for Eren and the Jeagerist.

"We're here. From the information we're given, we should stay here until the situation clears a little." Floch informed Eren.

"I'll take her to one of the tents if you want-" he began again before he was cut off by Eren.

"She's staying with me. If you touch her, it will be considered a sign of treason. Is that clear?" He glared while Floch nodded and headed to tend the horses.

You were dumbfounded and confused about what they were going to do with you. Would they leave you here after they received enough information? Would they kill you? Would he take your titan to himself?

Millions of possibilities were running through your head. You felt him put his hand on your shoulder as you stiffened.

"Come on, or are you planning on staying out here for the meanwhile?" He asked annoyed.

"How am I supposed to know where to go if I can't see?" You retorted while shaking his hand off of your shoulder.

Only God knew what he was planning and you didn't want to stay long enough to find out. If the Marleyian government was to be setting a rescue mission then they should hurry and do it before things got out of their control.

"I'll lead you." He began to push you forward from behind while leading you into one of the smaller tents. Once in he took off your blindfold you looked around, trying to pick up any piece of perhaps useful information.

"We are going to stay here for about a month. You are to stay here at all times. If you need to use the restroom then Louise can help you." He said motioning his head back to the crowd.

"It's fine." You mumbled while closing your eyes.

"They will come soon enough." You whispered under your breath. Sadly it didn't go unnoticed by the brunette as he cocked an eyebrow.

"You're still waiting for the nutcracker to come for you?" He asked annoyed. 'Who the hell is the nutcracker? Is he talking about Porco?' You thought while sitting down on the floor.

You remained silent while deep in thought as he sighed and sat down next to you.

"We went to Marley a few years ago." He started while grabbing your attention.

"We went unnoticed with the help of the Hizuru. They forged the blood tests and we got to see the life of Marleyians... as well as some foreigners."

"What are you trying to get at?" You rolled your eyes while scooting slightly away from him.

"Let me finish." He ordered while clearing his throat.

"To get to the point, I got to live for a couple of months how Marleyians and Eldians lived over there... what they told the soldiers... the battlefield was something alike as when we would fight titans here."

"I saw you fight. To your fullest capacity. In your titan. With your unit." He sighed as you brought your knees up to your chest while leaning your face on one of your knees. You began to play with the rim of your skirt while listening carefully to what he said.

"You have friends. Comrades. And family over there. Your whole life was as any kids could be..." your eyes narrowed while listening to him speak.

"Family? Comrades? Friends? Are you fucking kidding me?!? Me!?! A normal childhood!?! Oh please don't make me laugh. I was spat at the moment I went out of the intermediate zone. My friends, comrades, and the last family members I had were murdered in liberio. I don't think you get it Eren. The last thing my life could have been being normal!" You laughed as tears began to form in your eyes. The thought of the deaths of your loved ones circled in your head over and over.

"Mister Jeager, you are needed in the conference tent." One of the soldiers popped in while breaking the heated conversation that was about to erupt.

You immediately relaxed while watching Eren get up and leave the tent without another word. You were left alone with your thoughts while looking around the tent. It was quite small. Some tea mugs were on the corner and there were two sleeping bags on the other corner.

Your thoughts trailed on to your clothes. It had been a long time since you had changed them. It was still the same blood-stained clothes. The bottom of the skirt was slightly torn up and your white blouse was covered in mud and sweat.

Near the bed there was a book, it had a blue cover and seemed as it was scanned over and left to acumúlate dust. You scooted over closer towards the book while picking it and blowing the dust away.

You couldn't understand the language, it seemed to be written in some foreign language, probably the reason while it was just scanned over and left to age.

You opened the book while scanning over the pages for some pictures or clues about what it could be about. You flipped page through the page while looking over at the drawings of birds and flower fields.

The second half of the book seemed to be about cooking. From the pictures, you could tell that most of the recipes were pies and other delicacies.

'If I recall correctly I think Eren had a sweet tooth...'

Your thoughts roamed through your memories, he would always steal your muffins whenever you were given some in the mess hall.

Raza also had a sweet tooth, except his was mostly toward just sweet fruits and vegetables. Towards the end of the book, you noticed that there was something stuck on the cover. It seemed to be a picture of some sort of a drawing. Both.

It was a drawing of you and Eren holding hands while a small cottage behind the two of you. The detail in the drawing was amazing it truly looked like an actual photograph.

The next one was an actual picture.

It was one of you and Raza.

How did he get this...

--------

Damn, who knew Eren was such a creep am I right? So how's everyone? Are y'all all living like Larry? Just kidding. Anyways just want y'all to know that I'm here if you guys ever need anything and that I love y'all! Take care and make sure to smile!
BUG OUT!

-------