Chapter 35

Updates are gonna be pretty slow for the next few days but I'll try my best to update as much as possible. Also, what'd ya think about my Porco x reader idea?
Question: What is your dream that you want to accomplish?
------------

"Mother look! It's a bird!" You cheered while pointing at the blue bird that was soaring through the air.

"Yes dear, did you know birds are considered the symbol of freedom?" She asked while crouching down aside you. She brushed some dirt off the Sunday dress you were wearing.

"If so, than I want to be a bird!" You cheered while extending your arms and running around pretending to fly.

"Look mother! I can fly!" Your smile beamed while you ran around the garden while flapping your arms like a bird.

-

"Look mother... I can... fly..." You whispered while falling from the top floor of a building. The stress had been making your life unbearable for you, Marco still haunted your dreams. Day and night you would suffer for what you had done. Tears were running down your face. Time seemed to stop just for you. You felt free. Like a bird.

-

"Luckily she is still alive, if you hadn't found her sooner then... she will be able to heal just fine. In maybe two days she can return to her duties." Muffled voices were heard from the end of the bed you were laying in.

"Thank you, doctor. Please, if you can keep this a secret... the thing is if the government finds out-" The voice you recognized belong to Porco.

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone. Only the creator knows what she's been through on that island if devils." That voice you assumed to be a doctors.

Voices... wait. You were alive. How...

"Y/n!" More voices were heard from beside you.

"Y/n... what have you done to yourself..." Reiner. His voice sounded disappointed and sad.

"You idiot! Why would you do that!" Pieck. She sounded anxious, you felt her hold your hand tightly while bringing it to her chest.

"If Porco hadn't found you... I don't even want to think about what would have happened!" She pressed a kiss on your hand as Reiner cupped your cheek.

"Thank god this doctor has know us for years, if he had told the government they would have taken the Stone away from you!" He gently massaged your face as someone rested their hand on your leg.

"Why did you do this? I'm not angry... I just want to know why?" Porco. He sounded devastated. His breathing was unsteady and the sniffles that escaped his mouth gave you a hint that he had been crying.

"I just want to know why..."

-

The whole flight back to Paradis was a big blur for you. You heard Gabi and Falco were sent to jails inside wall Maria but other than that their status remained unknown to you. Meanwhile you were sent to a jail deep underground, and with none other than the one and only, Eren Jeager.