Chapter 19

Hello! Leave your thoughts down below in this chapter! Thank you so much for the 19k views! Love you all!

-------------------------------

The wind rustled through the nearby houses as you waited patiently in your hideout which was located under a small wood house near the wall. You could hear the sounds of ODM gear and shouting of orders near your hideout.

Luckily so far no one had figured out your hideout and from the quietness of above, you neither had Reiner.

No light entered where you were and it was getting cold. Above you were soldiers searching the house but with little success.

They were whispering among themselves while mourning the humans whose blood decorated the interior of the half-crushed house.

You sat in the cold while holding a knife to your palm as goosebumps covered your body due to the low temperature in the small basement you hid in waiting for a signal for you to jump into action.

"There's no one in here!" The cadet yelled back at his superiors as others also reported back to them. You sighed as new orders were heard from above you.

Clutching your letter tightly in your left hand and your knife in your right, you thought back to those simpler days when your hands weren't so blood-stained as they were now.

Looking down at your hand's tears threatening to spill from your eyes you listened carefully to the sudden yelling that was being heard from above as the house you were hiding below in began to shake violently.

"Reiner..." You whispered as you assumed he had taken Titan form due to his cover being blown. Roars were present right above your head while you clutched the letter you had addressed to Eren to your chest. You weren't planning on leaving this earth until you at least cleared up your feelings to him.

The last thing you wanted was for things to go the way they had been. You never wanted to hurt innocent people and you needed him to know that... even if it took your last breath to get the letter to him you just had to.

You could hear explosions and the sound of metal clattering against each other (which you assumed to be the sound of swords against armor) After a while the loud noises died down slowly after a big explosion was heard a couple of meters away from your hideout.

'What is happening out there...' You questioned before your thoughts were interrupted by a blood-curdling roar from who you assumed to be Reiner.

"There's my cue" You mumbled as you shoved the letter into the pocket from your shirt. Slowly climbing out of the basement you could see the rays of sunlight reflected onto the walls from the cracked windows.

The knife you held in your hand pierced right through your palm as you watched the blood slowly drip down for a second before the lightning started to form at your fingertips.

Your body was engulfed deep into the nape of your Titan as its piercing gaze glared straight ahead to see Eren's Titan form standing in a fighting position as Reiner's Titan fell to the ground behind him, completely exhausted and defeated from being hit with... thunder-spears?

Your body completely froze as Eren charged full speed at you, all you could think about were the last words he had spoken to you.

"GET AWAY FROM US YOU TRAITORS! ILL KILL YOU WHERE YOU STAND IF YOU TAKE ONE STEP CLOSER!"