Chapter 30

Hello! I'm gonna update every day at night again until I take a small break. I am currently starting on a Porco x reader due to popular requests and I've been thinking about either making it a crime AU or a house husband AU (yes I watched 'The way of the househusband') and got an idea that might not fail. Y'all can also suggest other AU's because I'm not sure which to choose yet!
Question: Who is the most important person in your life?
-------------

The next morning you had woken up even more exhausted than you had been before due to staying until all night trying to figure out a plan for the early meeting you had with the officials to discuss the attack on Island. Raza had a rest day and stayed home to take care of the garden and run some errands for the neighbors.

"So How was dinner at the Galliard's?" Pieck spoke up as she walked next to you towards the training grounds.

"For the most part, it was awkward." You shrugged as she clung to your arm for support.

"Oh really, and here I thought Pock would finally grow the balls to tell you he likes you." She hummed as your blood instantly rushed to your face.

"Please don't say that..." Your gaze stuck to the ground as a giggle escaped her lips.

"What? You don't like him back, don't you?" 'She can be a real pain in the ass sometimes' You thought while meeting her intrigued eyes.

"I don't," You sighed.

"I knew it. Your heart is already taken by someone else isn't it?" She smirked.

"No, I'm just not looking for a relationship, is all."

"You like someone. But you don't want to tell me. Reiner knows. But if I ask him he won't cooperate. So Y/n, tell me, who is it that you like?" She inquired, eyes glistening with curiosity.

"No one," You hesitated as you wrapped your arm around her shoulder as you walked. 'The whole reason she was chosen as a warrior was because she has the superior judgment, should have known she would have caught on to what happened.'

"Mhm..." She dropped the conversation right before you arrived at the building. Porco, Reiner, and Colt were waiting outside for the meeting to begin. They seemed to have been in an investing conversation since the moment they say the both of you they immediately stopped talking and Porco's face turning into a light shade of pink.

"Hey! Did we miss out on anything?" You asked while helping Pieck up the stairs.

"Oh no, nothing much, we're just waiting for the meeting to begin," Colt informed you while reaching a hand to help Pieck with the last small stairs.

After you both arrived they finally let all of you into the meeting room as you stood in the middle of Reiner and Zeke to state your post and purpose in the meeting room.

"Zeke Yeager, War Chief of the warriors, here to strategize a new attack," Zeke saluted.

"Reiner Braun, Vice chief and post-leader of the Paradis Island Operation," Reiner saluted.

"Y/n L/n, Vice chief of the Paradis Island Operation, here to strategize a new attack." You saluted as they all gave the three of you disgusted looks. A couple of the Lieutenants whispered things like 'devils' or 'eldians' with disgust in their eyes. Pieck and Porco stood up to salute next.