Chapter 13

Hello! How's everyone doing? Updates might still be pretty slow. It depends on the amount of work I get from school, but I will try to continue to update regularly!
------------------------------

Ymir jumped off the tower and transformed right before your eyes. She was the one who had stolen Marcel's Titan. She was the one who had stolen your leader from your comrades. The reason you continued to stick in this mess. The jaw Titan jumped from Titan to Titan, tearing their napes.

"YMIR!!!" Christa screamed as she almost slid off the tower. Lucky for her, you grabbed hold of her ankle right before she was out of your reach.

Without thinking, your grip on her ankle tightened as she winced in pain.

"Y/N! STOP! What has gotten into you!" Sasha yelled as she quickly snapped you out of your thoughts.

"I'm sorry... I didn't notice that I was hurting you..." You whispered as your head hung low, still trying to process what had just unfolded before your eyes. The Titan who stuck with Marcel for the rest of his years was now in front of you. And the possessor was none other than Ymir. One of your closest friends.

"LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT! DID WE ALL JUST SEE THAT OR AM I GOING CRAZY!" Connie yelled as Christa's eyes filled with sadness.

"Christa, did you know this?" You questioned her with a blank expression. Too many things happened you didn't know how to react.

You were happy that you'd soon be going home. Sad, because you'd betray everyone, and eventually kill them. Angry, you couldn't help but feel angry at Ymir for keeping this a secret. Confused, what were you supposed to do now? And Eren? What about him? You, you have the guts to face him and tell him the truth? That YOU'RE the reason Wall Maria fell. That YOU'RE the reason his mother died. The reason PLENTY of brave soldiers gave up their lives to protect.

That's for the leader to decide. Reiner, he will have to decide our moves from now on. Just like he did when you lost Marcel.

"No... she never told me any of this... we were always so close, but she never told me her secret..." Christa whispered as more titans emerged from the forest, ready to devour Ymir.

As she continued to annihilate them, the tower came close and closer to collapsing by the second. Ymir was being very careful not to be so reckless for the tower to continue standing. More titans emerged from the forest. If she wasn't so careful, she would have been able to defeat more of them.

"What do you think her intentions are?" Connie whispered as you dragged Christa from the edge of the tower.

"THEY CANNOT BE BAD ONES! IF SHE HAD BAD INTENTIONS SHE WOULD JUST HAVE LEFT! SHE WOULDN'T HAVE STAYED HERE AND RISKED HERSELF FOR US!" Christa yelled as she pushed you away and ran back towards the edge.

The titans slowly outnumbered her, taking her down. They started biting down on her Titan as she tried climbing up the tower before being harshly pulled down by a nearby Titan. She held onto a couple of bricks before letting go when she saw the tower shake from the action.

Christa climbed onto the edge as you held onto her waist to prevent her from falling. "YMIR! DONT YOU DARE START TRYING TO GET TO HEAVEN! I WANT YOU TO TEAR THIS TOWER DOWN! YOU HEAR ME? OR ARE YOU LIVING FOR OTHERS NOW?!?"

Ymir let out a roar before banging against the tower, throwing everything she could get her hand on to the Titans. The tower started shaking violently as you held onto Christa for dear life. If you let her go, then you would most likely fall with her. And like hell, you'd let that happen, not until you know your mother is safe.