Chapter 15

Hey, Hi, Hello! How's everyone's day been? Did you guys eat food, drink water, and use the bathroom? Just checking in on ya'll! Anyway, last Tuesday was my birthday, so congrats to me for living 14 years of torture, honestly by the way last year went I didn't think I would get to be here today. Thank you to everyone who's been here reading this ff and sticking with my poor grammar
-------------

Eren was knocked out in the back of Reiner while Bertoltd was carrying Ymir on her back. You being the only one not carrying anyone was asked to transform. You took out a knife from your boot and slashed a line across your palm.

Bright lightning was seen as you started swinging from tree to tree in your Titan form. Reiner and Bertolt were supposed to stay behind you, that was until Ymir started protesting ongoing to capture Christa.

"What the hell is going on back there?" You asked as you went back a couple of trees to ask them. Ymir was covering Bertoltd's eyes as he struggled to get her off him. "We have limited time before the scouts get here, hurry up and get your head in the game." You yelled at them as Ymir and Reiner started arguing all over again.

Eventually, Reiner turned to you and gave you a nod to continue. Ymir transformed and ran towards where the flare shots were, assuming she was going to capture Christa. You continued your way down the path running in all fours as you reached the end of the forest, checking behind you for Reiner and Bertolt as they were close behind.

As both of them reached the end of the forest Reiner passed Eren over to Bertoltd as he transformed and started running as fast as his Titan would allow him. Ymir suddenly came out of the forest with who you assumed to be Christa in her mouth. As she caught up to Reiner she jumped on his back and carefully spit Christa out of her mouth.

They both started arguing as you tried your best to keep your gaze on the boulders in front of you and the sounds of horses behind you.

"Y/n, please! Let Ymir go!" She pleaded as you emitted your upper half from your Titan form to talk to her.

"I'm sorry Christa, but we need Ymir." You responded as you heard the sounds of horses getting closer to you as she turned her attention towards Bertoltd to plead him to let Ymir go.

You turned around to see a group of scouts closing in behind you. They were screaming orders left and right.

"DAMNIT YMIR, IF WE HAD LEFT EARLIER THE SCOUTS WOULDNT HAVE BEEN CLOSING IN ON US RIGHT NOW! IF YOU HADNT GONE BACK FOR CHRISTA WE WOULD HAVE A DECENT CHANCE OF MAKING IT TO WALL MARIA!" You yelled at her through your Titan form as Bertoltd supported your statement.

'These walls will be crushed in matters of years, with everyone living inside of them as well. If we can take Eren to Marley then I might have enough time to figure out a plan for him not got get eaten once we're home. I can keep him safe over there. That is if he doesn't resent me enough to let me help him. If Marcel tricked the government into choosing Reiner as a warrior, then I have a shot at saving Eren from the future in front of us.' You thought as looked up at Reiner to see Eren awake and struggling against Bertolt. You heard metal crashing against the armor of Reiner's Titan as the scouts closed in behind you.

Ymir's Titan let out a screech as Mikasa's blade slashed straight through her eye. You took this as your cue to harden rock around your body protecting it against the ODM gears blade. Soldiers started attacking you as your claws tore through their bodies dropping them as you continued forward.

Just before Mikasa could reach Eren Reiner used his hands to protect them from her as she switched her direction towards Ymir. Before she could do any damage Christa stepped in front of her protecting Ymir.