Chapter 17

Hey! Since my school is going back to actual campus learning on Mondays and Tuesdays, I'm going to update Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays.

--------------------------------

It's been 2 days since the report on the mission was sent to Commander Magath. A response was going to be given tomorrow and while you waited for the rest of the warriors, you were going to have a meeting on the island to discuss Ymir and what should happen to the Jaw. She had been taken back to Marley in the time being while you waited for an answer back in paradise.

You had finished bathing and changed clothes when you saw Pieck, Reiner, Porco, Bertoldt, and Zeke approaching the ship you were staying at.

You waved your arms motioning them to hurry up. You looked close enough to notice the saddened expression written on Porco's face with meant that he knew what had happened to Marcel. His hands were in his pockets on his jeans as his stare was glued onto the ground.

"Y/n, you can start the meeting now," Zeke ordered as he bent down and poured himself a cup of black tea. As everyone finished pouring themselves tea you decided to begin discussing your proposal.

"I asked you all to join me here because I wanted to talk about how we are going to conduct our attack to rescue Annie." You stated as Zeke rolled his eyes and covered his face with his palm.

"We won't be able to rescue her anytime soon, we are going to conduct our attack first, then we'll see what we can do about Annie," Zeke responded as your eyes widened in anger.

"What do you mean after! Did you not hear my report yesterday? SHE'S BEING TORTURED FOR GOD SAKE! WE NEED TO RESCUE HER FIRST!" You yelled as you walked towards him ready to destroy his face until Reiner and Bertoldt held you back.

"I agree with y/n, Annie is one of the top warriors, we can't just leave her behind." Porco joined in the convo.

"I agree too," Pieck added. "Annie is a close friend of mine and with her, it'll be easier to take back the founder."

"Y/n's right, we can't leave Annie to suffer like that... we need to rescue her first." Reiner backed you up as Zeke's eyes grew frustrated and angry.

"WE CAN'T JUST LEAVE HER BEHIND!" You yelled at him.

"Watch your tone. Or do you need to get your titan taken away from you? Are you prioritizing Annie over the future of Marley?" He asked as you felt your heart skip a beat.

"No..." You responded as Reiner pulled you behind him in a protective manner.

"Stop twisting her words. Let's have a match here and now. If I win, we rescue Annie. If you win, we prioritize the mission." Reiner said as you tried to stop him before Zeke made up his mind.

"Deal." He said as he jumped off the wall, transforming in the process.

"Reiner no!" You tried yelling at him before he jumped off the wall but it was too late, soon the two titans were standing face to face while Pieck, Bertoldt, and Porco observed from the top of the wall.

Reiner threw the first punch before Zeke completely annihilated him by crushing his armor to the ground.

"REINER!" You yelled as you jumped off the wall with your ODM gear to go help him with Bertoldt following behind you.

"I won. We are going to focus on the mission beforehand, later we will rescue Annie." Zeke said as he emitted from his titan form while you and Bertoldt were trying to help Reiner. You looked up at Zeke with hatred, if he hadn't conducted this stupid mission Ymir would have had a shot at becoming a warrior for the 7 remaining years she had left.