Chapter 23

I feel like updating again today so enjoy! I will edit past chapters and improving the grammar and physical look of the chapter. Look at how hot Ymir and Historia look. 😫
----------------

After finally getting Pieck to wake up you and she walked together to where both of your titans would get their gear fixed and ready for when the time came to fight.

So far it had been about 3 months of waiting for the armored train to be disabled but when you heard the instructions you jumped right into the action without hesitation.

Porco and Pieck in front of you as your Titan ran across the battlefield with the Kannen unit operating the gear on top of you.

You took down several hideouts while avoiding all of the anti-Titan artillery that was shooting at you. The sounds of bombs and gunshots were filling the air as you looked over to Gabi and Falco running back to the base.

She was in her... undergarments? Well seems like it was her who took down the armored train. The soldiers in the front lines ran across the battlefield shooting the rest of the enemies that remained alive.

"Miss Y/n! Focus ahead! There are more canons pointed at us!" Sio yelled while snapping you back into reality.

'Right I'm still in war. Focus y/n' You mentally scolded yourself and went back to destroying the hideouts in fort Salva. Next to you was Pieck who was also concentrated on taking down the enemy.

On top of the fort was Porco who was taking down the canons and killing the soldiers that were operating them.

After a while, the screams and gunshots died down a little as Reiner transformed and began taking down as many canons that could bring possible harm to Zeke.

You turned your attention back onto getting rid of their hideouts while your unit took down any possible threats to you. A sudden crash echoed through the field as your eyes shot up to meet Reiner getting beaten down to what seemed to be a second armored train.

"Looks like they prepared themselves for this." You spoke to your unit as they all returned to their operations.

Not long after the second train was taken down by Reiner, Zeke came down to bring the finishing blow to the Mid-east forces. He grabbed the anti-titan artillery ammo and got into a potion to shoot it at their fleet in the naval station.

Without hesitation, he threw the ammo straight at the fleet but was reciprocated with them shooting back at him with the anti-titan artillery.

"ZEKE!" You yelled while running towards them with Pieck trailing next to you.

Before you two could reach him, Reiner sacrificed himself by standing in front of Zeke, taking the bullets of the anti artillery, which crushed him down.

"REINER!" You and Pieck ran towards him as Zeke dealt the final blow to the Mid-east fleet. By the time you and Pieck got to Reiner, his titan was crushed to a pulp, no one had ever imagined seeing the armored titan being brought down like this.

You both ran out of your titan forms with your units trailing close behind.

"We need to get him somewhere to recover!" Pieck orders as her unit ran to get Reiner out of his titan form, only to find his body crushed and in ruins.