Chapter 26

Hello again! How's everyone keeping up today? Since I'm running out of things to put in my little intro, then I will ask you all a question at the beginning of every chapter :)!
-If you had to change your name, what would your new name be? And why?
------------

As soon as the train arrived at Liberio everyone was already woken up and ready to meet their family once again after years of war. You had woken everyone up earlier so they would help you with waking up Pieck.

After several long minutes of trying, you finally got her to wake up... and strangely enough, she didn't try going back to sleep. Everyone was waiting for the train to come to a full stop while carrying their bags on their backs.

The side of your uniform has gotten stained with beer from when Colt insisted that you danced with him for the third time that night. Hopefully, once you prepared dinner for Raza and yourself you would have time to look for Ymir's belongings and wash your uniform.

As soon as the train door slid open Gabi bolted out of the train by kicking mid-air. She seemed cheerful and excited to be back home, she ran past others then ran back towards you guys. Like a little ball of energy just sprouted inside her.

"WE MADE IT BACK ALIVE! OUT BELOVED HOMETOWN! LIBERIO!" She yelled while raising her hands high.

"WE'RE HOOOOOME!" Her voice raised even higher while you grimaced at her loud voice.

"Gabi, please, can you keep it down a bit," Colt whispered while leaning on Porco.

"And I told you not to drink too much, light-weight." Porco rolled his eyes while you tried helping him carry Colt.

"Who even gave you liquor?" Falco asked while leaning back to look at you.

"He looked like he wanted some." You shrugged as he put all his weight on your shoulder. Man, he was heavy.

"Yeah, he spilled y/n's kindness all over the train." Zeke motioned back to the train while fixing his glasses.

"We should have shut you up while we had the chance." Commander Magath shook his head while looking back at you and Pieck.

You turned to Gabi who continued her yelling and patted her on the head, "Quiet down, Gabi. I'm sure by now they know we're here." You scolded her as she quieted down and gave you a nod.

You remembered how when you and Reiner had returned to Marley you both took full responsibility for the failed mission in Paradis. You both nearly had your titans stripped away if it weren't for all the missions they sent you to so you could prove your loyalty to Marley.

Countless countries you were sent to destroy and countless lives you stole, once again. It was harder to convince Marley about your loyalty since after all, Reiner was the most loyal warrior candidate back in the day, now it was the reason he stood a higher placement than you.

You looked over at Gabi who was picking a fight with Falco all over again. She does have the same energy as Eren, doesn't she?

"Well? Who's fault is it?" She questioned him for staring too long at her. You burst into a fit of laughter at Falco who was a blushing mess.

"It's your's Gabi." You laughed at her as her expression went confused.

"Just look at what you did to him." You laughed as Falco's face lit up bright red while the other soldiers began laughing at her cluelessness.