151

Eunjoo's POV

I woke up as I felt my phone vibrated. I quickly opened it even though I am half asleep.

From: Yongbokiss

Good morning to the most beautiful girl I know. I hope you will have a very good day! Please, do update me. Lastly, can you look at the window for me?

I closed my phone and stood up. I arranged my face first, I did my morning routine and tied my hair to a messy bun. I opened the window and saw a big note written on Felix's window.

Happy 1st anniversary, gorgeous!

What's with him? He is being cheesy as hell, again. But, I love it. I love how sweet and loving he is. I am so lucky to have him in my life.

Yongbokiss calling...

"Hmm?"

[You saw it?]

"Yes, everyone who can see your window knows we are celebrating our 1 year as a couple"

[They are probably dying to wish to have a handsome, sexy and sweet boyfriend like me.]

"What do I expect? You are acting like that again"

[Just saying the truth hahaha]

I almost dropped the phone when someone knocked on the door "Wait"

[Okay]

I quickly opened the door while still holding the phone on my left hand. The call is still on going. As I opened the door I saw him.

"Happy 1 year with you, gorgeous" he winked at me

"Seriously? You are here early in the morning?"

He handed me a bouquet of flowers and a three paper bags "For you"

"Of course, who else are you going to give this?"

"You are getting jealous with no one. Oh come on, I'm yours. Only yours" he smiled at me

"Crazy" I chuckled and hugged him as tight as I can "Thank you so much, Felix. You are really giving me butterflies ever since you texted me this morning. You don't know how happy and grateful I am. You are the sweetest guy I ever know"

"I'll do everything to make you happy" he whispered while hugging me tight "Before anything else, go on and get ready. We still have a class to go. I'll wait for you downstairs"

"I will. Thank you so much. Happy 1st anniversary, love"

He nodded and smiled "I'll wait downstairs. I love you, Byeol"

He went downstairs, left me dumbfounded because of his surprise. I closed the door and put down his gifts. I went to the bathroom and took a very quick bath. After that, I wore my uniform. The skirt is kinda shorter compared to my skirt last school year. That's why Felix hates it so much snd he is always going with me everywhere.

I sat on my bed as I finished getting ready. I took pictures of it one by one to post it on my funstagram. I quickly wrote a caption and posted it.

 I quickly wrote a caption and posted it

@bye0_0l : Thanks to u, my love!

I turned off my phone and looked at the note attached to the bouquet of flowers.

To you,

Hi to the first and will be the last girk who gives me butterflies everyday and makes my heart beats faster than a horse. Thank you for coming into my life. You are the best give I ever received. Now that I received what I want, it's to be with you. My next wish is now slowly happening and I hope soon it will happen. I will wait. I don't care how long it will be. It's our 1st anniversary as a couple, and I still can't believe it until now. The last time I checked, we were still trying to confess to each other under the stars. I hope we will stay with each other even though the world is getting harsh to us. Anyways, happy 1st anniversary! I'm hoping to celebrate more years with you! I love you, Byeol...

A smile automatically curved on my lips as I read those words. It's been a year but damn. It feels like we just started which is really crazy. I stood up and carried my bag with me as I went downstairs.

"He is waiting outside" Seojun said while scrolling through his phone

I nodded "Bye! I hope you and Xera will get back with each other" I said to annoy him and ran outside as fast as I can

Seojun and Xera are having a complicated situation. They are breaking up then coming back for a thousand times which is really tiring.

"Hi" he greeted while leaning on his car

I ran and hugged him "Can't we just celebrate?"

"We can celebrate later after class" he said and playfully hit my forehead "Are you planning to ditch class?"

I just pouted that made him smile. He kissed my forehead and opened the door for me. I got in, I watched him enter his car and started driving to the University.

"What time is your last subject going to end?"

Felix is staring at the road "I'm not sure but I guess our class will end first"

"So, you have to wait for me?"

"I always wait in front of your classroom, nothing is new" Felix

Yup! We're not classmates anymore which is really sad but still, I always spend time with him. Even though we are busy, we are still making time for each other. Only Caius, Seungmin, Chan and Hyunjin are my classmates while Jisung, Changbin, Minho, Jeongin and Jihyun are Felix's classmates.

"You okay?" he asked

I nodded "Of course"

He held my hand while his other hand is holding the steering wheel "What did you do? Why am I so in love with you?"

Here we go again.

______________________________________

As a gift to everyone, I am now going to continue this story. I still need to finish Skz as brothers then after that I will focus on this story. If I have time, I'll update this story if I can. Thank you!

Enjoy!😄