84

Eunjoo's POV

(Next Day)

"Do you really have to leave me here? I don't have anyone"

"Of course you have someone. You still have Jihyun or Hyunjin. You can go and hang out with them while I'm gone. I'm really busy and I have a schedule" Caius smiled and gave me a credit card

"What's this?"

"That's my card. You paid Felix yesterday with the money you borrowed from me, right? I know your Mom and brother took your credit card so you don't have any money to pay me and you're stress" Caius smiled

"What do you mean? I don't understand. You let me borrow money yesterday to pay Felix but why are you giving me this card?"

"You need to eat when you're kinda stress over nonsense things. So, you go and eat all you want while I'm gone" Caius

"But-"

"You should spend 6.3 million won from my card. Give it to me when you're done. Also, I'll consider that as your payment, okay?" he smiled and messed up my hair, he entered his car and waved at me "I'll try to call you when I have time. Don't cry, okay?"

"This is too much"

"That's not even enough" he smiled and drove away

I already feel lonely as I watch his car drove away from me. The gate opened and he completely drove away. Argh. Now what? Even though he gave me this card, I won't spend this. I don't want to take advantage of his kindness to me. He let me borrowed 6.3 million won to pay Felix yesterday.

After the talk I had with Felix, I never saw him looking at me or going near me. He is completely ignoring me. My brother is now assigned to give Felix dinner and breakfast everyday. His curtain is always close so I never had the chance to see him. But still, I'm mad at him for punching Naze out of nowhere.

I knocked at the door "Where's Naze?"

"He is in the clinic" his classmate said

I nodded and smiled "Thanks"

I quickly went to the clinic as fast as I can. I want to see him. Why? I miss him. I miss my boy friend. I just hope we're in the same section. If I will have the chance, I will really switch places to whoever is willing to switch section with me. I knocked and vowed at the nurse, she just smiled at me and focused on her work.

"Naze?"

"Who's that?" he called

I opened the curtain and sat at the chair beside the bed "Are you okay?"

He nodded.

"I want to say sorry for what Felix did. He is really out of his mind. I just think he is acting like that because he is insecure of me having a relationship with you. You know, Felix doesn't have a girl friend. He can't accept the fact that I have a boyfriend first"

He nodded slowly and still looking at his phone.

"Are you okay? Do you feel something?"

Naze smiled while looking at his phone and shook his head as answer to me.

"Ah, I talked to Felix and told him to leave us alone. He said yes. I know I was harsh when I said that to him but-"

"Eunjoo" Kayden called as he arrived together with Arian

"Hi, Naze" Arian greeted

Naze smiled at her "Hey"

Wow. He greeted Arian like he is the happiest person in the world. Why did he ignored me when he saw me? Argh. I just hope there's nothing going on between them.

"Eunjoo, can you go with me to the library?" Kayden asked

"But Naze-"

"Arian will stay here with him" Kayden

"You don't have to worry, Eunjoo" Arian smiled

"I just can't-"

Naze held my hand "You don't have to worry about me. You're a class secretary and you have to go with Kayden. I swear, I'm fine here. Also, Arian will take good care of me"

Arian smiled at me.

"Alright, I'll see you around"

Naze nodded at me as answer.

I don't want to leave them together but I have to. I chose this position so I have to be responsible. Kayden and I left the clinic and started walking to the library.

As we arrived at the library, Kayden shows his i.d to the librarian and she let us enter although it's already our class. We're not allowed to stay here during class hours, but class presidents of every class have some cards to show to let them enter. Kayden started looking for books, while me? I'm just following him quietly.

"We never talked to each other ever since our class started" Kayden said

I smiled and nodded "Yeah"

"Good thing you are the class secretary. We will get close because of the meetings we are going to have with class officers" Kayden smiled at me

He never smiled like that before. He is handsome, smart, tall, and kind. Almost a perfect guy and every girls' ideal type. But he is cold. There's no way this perfect hottie has a crush on me. Dream on, Eunjoo.

As he finished choosing books we left the library and started walking to the classroom.

"Eunjoo, let's talk" Jihyun said and smiled at me

"Uh...."

"No, it's okay. I'll go ahead" Kayden smiled and walked away

Jihyun dragged me to the lobby of  the University "Ya"

"Huh? What? Do you want to tell me something?"

"Felix told me you don't want him to bother you anymore. Why? Is it because of Naze? If that's the reason. I'm so disappointed in you. You should've asked Felix first why he did that" Jihyun pouted

"Felix hates Naze-"

"Naze is cheating on you" Jihyun

"There's no way he will do that"

"Someone caught him making out with Arian in the locker room. That person told Felix, then my friend got mad and punched Naze" Jihyun

No way, Naze would never do that.