176

Caius's POV

I don't want to follow Eunjoo but I can't stop it. I went upstairs and watched from Seojun's room. I saw how Eunjoo's face brightened when he saw Felix. I just love seeing her being happy and crazy over Felix. I couldn't ask for more. I just want her happiness.

I can't hear it but I know something serious is going on between them. Did Eunjoo told him about me being here?  Did Felix got mad for staying here with his girlfriend? Or he is trying to find out something?

Let's break up

I clearly saw how Felix said those words to Eunjoo. Is he now going to leave Eunjoo just like how I told him? I can't see Eunjoo cry over him now. Please. I don't know what is happening but I know something is serious. I hate this feeling. I want to be happy over their break up but there's a part of me that is telling me to worry about Eunjoo. She started crying while asking him something. Damn. Can this be filmed? I want to film this and slap this to Yunhee's face. I want her to see how hurt Felix and Eunjoo are because of her. I want her to see how she ruined a happy relationship of the two. Felix started explaining things to her now.

I still remember how she rejected me for Felix, how she chose Felix and laughed at me whenever I try to confess over and over again. I can still remember how envy their happy relationship, how I wish I was him, that she is hugging, kissing, talking to, the reason why she's happy. Now, I got everything on my side. I can just win her but how? Just seeing her cry because he is leaving her, gave me reasons to give up.

I know I am leaving as well and that will hurt Eunjoo. I can't lock her in a relationship with me if I am going to die. I want her to be free to love someone when I am gone. Damn. Why is this happening to me? When I have the chance to be with her, I am going to die. I think I really don't deserve Eunjoo.

But I can promise one thing, I will always be there for her even if I am gone. I will always guide her and will protect her until my last breath. I will be her guardian forever until she marry someone she loves.

I will always be there for you, Eunjoo.

Hyunjin calling...

"Why?"

[I'll just drop Jihyun to her house and I'll pick you up]

"I don't think I can go home tonight"

[Why? Are you having fun? Sleepy? Or what?]

"I just feel like someone needs me"

[Who? Eunjoo?]

"Just don't pick me up. I'll go home tomorrow"

[Okay]

I ended the call and looked at how Eunjoo hugged Felix. I guess this is the end for them.

But I hope this won't be the end for Eunjoo's happiness...

_______________________

It's been two hours since she went upstairs. She ignored me and Seojun and went straight to her room. I know why but this guy beside me kept asking why isn't she going down.

"Should I check on her?" Seojun

"Let her. She must be tired"

"But we prepared grapes for her to eat and she will not eat these-" Seojun

I took the grapes "I'll give it to her. I think your phone just received a message from Xera"

He checked his phone "I did. Give that to Eunjoo. Then, go back here"

I went upstairs, to her room. I knocked three times and opened the door. I saw her sobbing while looking at the ceiling. I put the grapes on her table and sat on her bed.

"You probably know what happened" she said

I nodded "I saw everything but couldn't hear a thing"

"We broke up. He got someone pregnant-" Eunjoo

"I know"

She sat and looked at me "You know?"

"Hyunjin saw Felix at the hospital, he thought he visited me but he didn't. Inyeop checked all the list, then he found out that Felix fill up the form as the husband of Song Yunhee when he paid the bills. I was so mad when I saw Yunhee but I can't hurt her. That's why I talked to Felix earlier, I can't stand seeing you being fooled again"

"I got fooled and it was crazy" she chuckled while tears still falling "This is crazy"

"Eunjoo, you said you trust Felix. What if he is not the Father? You know how much he loves you and he even did anything for you to be with him-"

"But in one glance, everything was ruined even my trust went back to zero. I felt like everyone is lying to me, they are hiding something from me. I got fooled twice, who will fool me next? I wonder who" Eunjoo

This fucking hurts. I can't even do anything for her. I can't even tell her that it's fine because I know it's really not. Can I be honest? I want her to use me until she move on and be fine. It's fine with me since I won't stay here forever. I'll take the pain with me.

"You should rest. I'll sleep here tonight" I said and went to the door, I was about to close it-

"He saved me from what Naze did but..." Eunjoo started crying again and smiled "It felt like he did that to fool me as well"

I want her to be happy but how?

She can't trust anyone now.