187

Jihyun's POV

"Good morning, class!" my teacher greeted as she entered the classroom

Everyone greeted aside from me. I am not really in the mood to greet. I am not being disrespectful but I really feel down as I saw Eunjoo breakdown yesterday. She was crying the whole and never stopped. She wants to wake him up but she is scared to see Caius trying to hard to talk.

I was scared and worried for Caius. We just heard from students that Caius was brought to the hospital by Eunjoo and Minho. Hyunjin panicked and can't even touch his phone. He told me to call Inyeop, so I did. He called Eunjoo and told her to calm down. He is also worried about her. She still doesn't know what happened to Caius.

Now, she already knows. I am kind of hurt for her. She treated Caius as her bestfriend before me. He was always there when no one is making her feel that she is not alone.

"Jeong Jihyun!" our teacher shouted

"H-Huh?"

"I've been calling you for 2 minutes and you look so bothered. Are you okay, Ms. Jeong?" she asked

I vowed "Yes, I am sorry"

"Do you want to go the clinic?" teacher

"I'm fine"

She nodded and continued doing the attendance.

______________________

Damn you, Jihyun. Pull yourself together. Eunjoo will be fine. She will be fine soon. Don't be worried. She will be really fine. The day goes by, two teacher taught us and my mind can't cooperate. The two subjects ended so quick..

"You may take your break" he said and left the classroom

"Let's go!" Jisung said and sat on my desk

"Go away"

"Jihyun, let's eat" Changbin

"I'm not hungry"

"You should eat" Felix told me

"Just go. I'm not in the mood to eat now"

"You sure?" Jeongin

I nodded and watched them leave the classroom. I sighed and sat on the empty seat near the window. I took out my phone and saw a message from Hyunjin 10 minutes ago.

From: Hyunjin

Can I call? Jeongin said you look bothered.

To: Hyunjin

Sorry for the late reply. The classes just ended. You can call if you are free.

I smiled as I saw Hyunjin calling not even a minute passed by when I sent him the message. I leaned on the wall as I answered it.

Hyunjin calling...

"Hi"

[Are you okay?]

"I am. Just worried about Caius and Eunjoo"

[Ah, Caius is still unconscious while Eunjoo is finally calm. I took some clothes from her house for her to change. She also ate lunch and I think she will be fine. She just need some time to adjust. You don't have to worry about her. Inyeop is trying to entertain her]

"I see. I'm good now that she is okay"

[Hmm, Caius is stable now. We are just waiting for him to wake up but he will still feel that his body is weak. That's better than not waking up at all]

"How about you? Are you okay?"

[Me? I have to be fine. So, I am fine. I just miss you, that's the problem]

"I miss you too"

[I will drive you home later. I badly want to hug you as tight as I can]

"If that's what you want then"

[Anyway, go and eat lunch. You should have some strength so we can date tomorrow, next day and everyday]

"Okay, I will. I need to go"

[I love you, please be fine]

"I love you too, Hyunjin" I ended the call and a smile curved on my lips as I finally felt fine after hearing his voice.

Hyunjin can always be cold and mad sometimed but he has side as well. It's the side that he can say anything he wants to say sand what he feels.

"Here" Minho said put down a two plastic bag with food inside "I ordered it for you. You might want to eat such kind of food"

"Thank you. You should've not done this. This is too expensive"

"Just eat it. If you feel unfair for eatong expensive food. Do me a favor then" Minho said and sat on the chair in front of me "What do you think?"

"Sure" I answered and started eating the food he bought "What is it?"

"You know I like you, right?" Minho asked

I almost vomit when I heard him, those words. I am aware that he HAD feelings for me. Why the hell is he talking like he still like me until now?

"I don't know. I've never heard of it. So, you do have feelings for me? You are really crazy, Minho"

"Now you know that I like you. You know, we're not talking that much in person. I just want us not to be awkward. You don't have to worry. I won't act like I have real feelings for you. I'll act normal. Also, I am moving on from you. We should be good now" Minho

Right. I am avoiding him not because I want to. Hyunjin is jealous of him and I don't want Hyunjin to feel like there is something he should be jealous of. I avoided him from that day because I want Hyunjin to feel fine.

I smiled and nodded "Okay, let's be fine now. I won't avoid you anymore and let's be friends"

He smiled "Right. Let's be friends"

My phone vibrated as I received a message from someone.

From: Eunjoo

Caius is awake!

FINALLY.