164

Third person's POV

After their class ended, Eunjoo, Felix and Jihyun went home together. Of course, Felix drove his car to Eunjoo's house. Eunjoo went to her room straigh to the bathroom and took a shower. Felix also went home and took a shower. Although, they both know Seojun hates it when they are sleeping next to each other, they are still going to do it. They both missed each other for not talking to each other the whole day.

Jihyun is currently preparing their dinner at Eunjoo's house. She is currently staying at Eunjoo's house, and her Mom let her. Her Mom trust Eunjoo so much and she knows that Eunjoo wasn't gonna let anything happen to Jihyun. Also, she is studying with Felix and Eunjoo but ended up talking to his boyfriend the whole night until she fell asleep. But now, she is so bothered by how Hyunjin can easily survive a day without talking to her when he can't even survive a minute not seeing her.

She sighed as she opened her phone. There's no message from Hyunjin nor a seen to her last message. She wants to call him but she was so shy to approach him first. Her boyfriend ignored her the whole day and didn't even dared look at her which is, she really finds it weird.

"Ya. I just you heard you sigh" Felix said as he entered the kitchen and sat on the chair "Where's Eunjoo?"

Jihyun finally finished preparing and sat as well "Upstairs"

"Hi" Eunjoo greeted as she got down and sat beside Felix "What's with your face, Jihyun? Your boyfriend showed up today"

The three of them started eating dinner.

"He did showed up but fuck, it feel likes he didn't. He didn't even talked to me nor said hi. I badly want to beat him but I can't. I just feel like something is wrong" she sighed

"Maybe something is really wrong?" Felix

"Why can't he tell me? I am not forcing him to tell me what is it, but damn. He should at least update me. I am his girlfriend and I should be there for him if something is wrong. I should be the one, to know him better than anyone" Jihyun whined

"You are just jealous because Eunjoo and I are going to sleep with each other. So, you will sleep in the guest room" Felix smirked

"Why?! Seojun won't let you two-" Jihyun

"He is not going home tonight" Eunjoo said

Jihyun glared at the two "Don't do anything stupid or I will tell Seojun about it"

"Crazy" Felix chuckled

"Ah, why did you left yesterday?" Jihyun asked her bestfriend

Felix was shocked by the sudden question. He knows that he already answered and apologized to Eunjoo but Jihyun asked again that made him nervous "Something came up yesterday and I forgot to tell Eunjoo about it. I already apologized to her, so we are good now"

"I hope Hyunjin will also apologize to me. I hope he will" Jihyun pouted and sighed

Felix and Eunjoo became worried of Jihyun. They want to help her but they can't. They don't know how to make her feel better. The only thing they can do is, be there for her and make her feel she is not alone.

____________________

After eating dinner, both Felix and Eunjoo went to Eunjoo's room since Jihyun volunteered to clean up and wash the dishes. They don't want to let her but Jihyun told them she wants to be busy and not think of Hyunjin the whole night.

"So, are we going to watch a movie?" Eunjoo asked

Felix lied down on her bed "You always fall asleep even if the movie is a horror one"

"Then, what are we supposed to do?" she asked and sat beside him

"Just lie down and talk, better than watching a horror movie" Felix

She chuckled and lied down beside him "So, what are we going to talk about?"

"What happened yesterday?" he asked

"Nothing really fun, Seungmin and Chan are both my partners. It's so unexpected but I don't have a choice" Eunjoo

"How about Caius and Hyunjin?" Felix

"I don't know but I think the teacher will partner them both. Also, only Hyunjin showed up not Caius. Ah, speaking of Caius. Do you know anything about him?" Eunjoo

Felix shook his head and held her hand tight "I don't know. I didn't even talked to Hyunjin today. He was so busy that even Chan didn't even had the chance to ask him. He left as soon as the class ended. So..."

"I wonder if something is wrong. I hope they are fine" Eunjoo said and hugged Felix

"I hope too" he whispered

He is hoping everything will be fine. He is hoping that one day all his worries will be gone and will happily live with Eunjoo, with no one ruining their relationship.

"Felix" Eunjoo called

"Hmm?" Felix

"Do you think we are still with each other after 5 years?" she asked

Felix chuckled "Of course, and if ever you got tired of me or there is a reason for you to leave me. I will still be here for you. I will always be here for you no matter what happens. I will stay by your side and will cheer you up as much as I can. That's how much I love you"

Eunjoo didn't even answered as she felt sleepy. Her eyes were slowly closing.

"Always remember that I love you and I always will, Shin Eunjoo" he whispered