10

Eunjoo's POV

"Byeol!" Mama Shin shouted and opened the door 

I quickly closed the window curtain "H-Huh?" 

"I've been calling for a hundred times. Aren't you going to eat?" Mama Shin

"I-I told you, I'm t-tired. I just want to rest"

"You should eat" Mama Shin

"But-"

"Call your brother. I'll wait for you two downstairs" Mama Shin said and left my room

Oh my gosh. I thought she's going to see it. So, what if she sees it?! Did I do something wrong? It's not my fault that my window curtain is open and Felix is topless! It's not my fault! Why am I guilty?!

I slightly opened the curtain and saw Felix wearing a towel on his waist. He is still topless. Oh my gosh. Is this the end of my life?! Waaaahhh!! Why would he do that?! I closed the curtain and took a deep breath.

You didn't see anything, Eunjoo. It was all a coincidence, okay? It's not that much. His abs isn't that good. Calm down. Act like nothing happened. I went to my brother's room and knocked.

"Seojun! Mom wants us downstairs"

The door opened "Thank you so much, Byeol! Damn! I'm really happy today!"

"You mean tonight? It's already night"

"Whatever! I'm still happy! She followed me back!" Seojun shouted

"You know what? I am hungry and stop celebrating. I can always tell Xera to unfollow you if I want to"

"No! No! I'll do anything you want" Seojun kneeled

I rolled my eyes "Let's eat"

"Alright!" Seojun shouted

We both went downstairs, to the kitchen. Mama Shin is already eating while watching on her phone.

"Mom" I took her phone and she looked at me "Don't use your phone when you are eating. I love you"

"Alright, you win" Mama Shin smiled

I sat on the opposite side where Seojun is. I started eating as well and looked at my brother. He is smiling while eating. What the hell is wrong with him.

"Are you crazy?"

"What? No!" Seojun rolled his eyes

"Why are you smiling? Can you eat without smiling? Is this your favorite dish?"

"No" he answered and started eating

"Eunjoo, congrats. I heard from your brother that you got accepted" Mama Shin

"Mom, you heard it from me earlier"

"Right, sorry sweetie" Mama Shin winked

"Yeah, got accepted. It was my first day earlier as a student and as a Dj of Stay Radio. I am assigned to do it on break time since I don't have class that time. I can also open it when I don't have classes"

"I'm proud of you" Mama Shin smiled

"You should be, Mom"

Mama Shin smiled once again. I sometimes hate this family but I love them so much. They are the best and always supportive family. After having a dinner with them I went back to my room. I locked the door and lied down on my bed.

I'm not used to it when the window curtain is closed. It's not like I want to see his uhm... I am not really used to it. I want to see the moon light. I stood up and opened the curtain. No one is in his room- No! I didn't purposely looked at his room. It just caught my attention.

I went back to my bed and slowly fell asleep...

_________

After our first two classes, I quickly ran to the recording station. My phone started ringing.

Seojun calling...

"What?!"

[Remember what you are going to tell her, okay? Tell her how nice and cute I am]

"Why would I?"

[Ya! Shin Eunjoo!]

"What?! If you want to look good. You should go here and act like a supportive brother. Bring me a coffee"

[You are right]

"Bye!" I ended the call and entered the studio

"You are next" Xera said and opened the door for me

"Yeah, thanks!"

I sat and wore the headphones. There is a song playing, I think Xera played it. When the song was about to end I turned on the mic.

"Hey students of Stay University, it's your new Dj! How are you all? I hope you are all having a good day!" I said and played some background effect "So, as what our Dj Xera told you all earlier. We will be receiving some calls today in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1..." Xera signalled there a lot of phone calls. I nodded and answered one of those "Hi, please introduce yourself to our listeners" 

[Hi, I am not going to say my name. I am Girly21. I just want to ask if what should I do if there is a guy who kept showing me motives and I am hoping he likes me. What should I do?]

"Wow! For me, you should talk to him, one on one. I know it's a bit embarrassing because you are a girl but it's better to clear things between his motives so your hopes won't get much higher"

[What if he will tell me he doesn't like me?]

"So, what? Just let him. You don't deserve a guy like him. You deserve much better than him and I know there are a lot of guys who will make you feel worth more than anything" I answered and saw my brother and Xera leaving the studio together

My brother is moving fast hahahaha.

[I'm still nervoud but anyway. Thank you so much. I really appreciate your advice. I will call again for update! Thank you, Dj Byeol]

"Yes, always welcome girly21. I will be a playing a song for you titled I'll be your light by Younha" I played the song and turned off the mic

I looked at the see through glass and saw someone smiling at me...

Damn.

Why are you here, Kim Seungmin?!