9

Eunjoo's POV

I entered the house and saw Mom watching a movie "Your oh so great and amazing son left me!!!!"

"What? Your brother didn't wait for you?!" Mama Shin shouted

"He waited for me but when his classmates were about to got here. He fucking left me!!! I don't have any money with me and I walked from that fucking University!"

"Oh my gosh. He is really dead once he entered that door" Mama Shin said and went to the kitchen, she came back with a glass of water "Here"

"Thanks"

"I'm home-" Seojun entered the house and was shocked to see me "H-Hey Byeol"

"You dumb ass! How could you?!" I jumped to him and did a head lock to him "You deserve to rot in hell!!! Die!!! You flirty pervert!"

"A-Aw! B-Byeol! Let go of me!" he shouted and tried to remove my arm

"Dumb ass! You fucking left me there! Do you know how much I've been wanting to strangle you?! I don't have any money to ride a bus or a cab!!!"

"I'm sorry! Let go of me!!!" he shouted but I tightened my head lock to him "Damn! Let go of me!"

"You are going to die!!!"

"You deserve that, Seojun hahahaha!" Mama Shin was laughing while eating an apple

"Mom!" Seojun shouted

I let go of him and kicked his butt so hard "Do it next time and I will tell everyone I am your sister!"

"What?! Do you want to die?!" Seojun shouted and glared at me, he held his neck "That was fucking argh!!!! I swear! I will not let you do it next time!"

"Whatever!"

"Mom your phone is ringing" Seojun said

"Oh!" Mama Shin quickly answered the call "Honey"

"Is that Dad?"

"Dad!!!" Seojun shouted

I quickly took the phone from Mama Shin "Hi, Dad! How are you?"

[Hey, sweetie. I'm fine here how about you?]

"Doing great! I got accepted to be the Dj for the school's radio station"

[Oh, wow! That was nice. What do you want me to buy for you?]

"Waaaahhh!! Really?! You are going to buy me anything I want ??!"

[Yes, you did a really great job. So, what do you want?]

"I don't have anything to ask for but can you buy me a new a new mixing pad and also speakers?"

[You are really into dj-ing. Anyway, I'll buy the limited edition for you]

"Really?! Waaaahhh!!! Thank you! Thank you so much!"

[Alright, just don't forget to study very well, okay?]

"Yup! Bye!" I said and gave Mama Shin the phone

"Mom, give me that" Seojun took the phone and ran upstairs

"Your brother is really annoying" Mama Shin

"He is"

"Anyway, change your clothes" Mama Shin said and went to the kitchen

I went to my room and wear plain blue pajamas, white big size shirt, and removed the pony tail that I made earlier. I went downstairs and took a chocolate bar from our refrigerator. I saw Mama Shin preparing some lunch box.

"Is that for me?" I asked and was about to take one vegetable when she hit my hand "Mom! What was that for?!"

"This is not for you, it's for Felix" Mama Shin said and closed the lunch box "Give it to him!"

"I don't want to go there"

"Shin Eunjoo, give this to him" Mama Shin gave me the lunch box and went to her room

Why do I need to go there to give this to him?! If he wants to eat he should've took this here. Dumb ass. What can I do?! Mama Shin will probably tell Dad not to buy me what I want if I will act rude!!! I hate my life. Seriously.

I took a bite of the chocolate and got out of the house. I lazily walked to Felix's home, if he will act rude I will seriously kick him. As I arrived I quickly pressed the door bell and it opened so fast.

"Eunjoo! Why are you here?" Jeongin asked while smiling

"Where is the owner of the house?"

"Hi, Eunjoo!" Minkyu

"Nice seeing you here, Eunjoo" Changbin

"Did Felix called you here as well?" Jisung

"No, I won't come here if he will call me"

"Who's that?" Felix asked as he came out of the kitchen while having a drink "What are you doing here?"

"Mom told me to give you this! Take it and I need to leave"

"Hi, Eunjoo! Are you living in this neighborhood too?" Jihyun asked

"Yeah, that house" I pointed at my house

"Really? You are living there?" Hyunjin

"That's nice, I can visit here always knowing that you are living in this neighborhood" Seungmin stood up and smiled at me

SEUNGMIN IS HERE!!! (TT)

I look like a mess waaaaahhhh!!!

"Y-Yeah"

"Thanks for this!" Felix took the lunch box and pushed me "See you tomorrow, Shin Eunjoo!" he closed the door so loud

Argh! Can't he see? I'm having a moment with Seungmin!!! He is another annoying guy in my life. Him, my brother and the guy before. Argh. I went back to my house, feeling annoyed.

"Byeol, did Felix took it?" Mama Shin asked

"He did and he also annoyed me"

"Okay, I prepared some food if you want" Mama Shin

"No, thanks. I'm really tired"

"Alright, rest well" Mama Shin smiled

I nodded and went to my room. I locked the door and sat on my bed. It's so tiring but I am still happy. I finally became a dj which is my dream and my Dad's dream. I sighed and something was telling me to look at the window in front of mine. The door opened and some entered...

He is fucking topless...

Oh my gosh.

Lee Felix?!