150

Third person's POV

Her eyes widened while looking at Felix. She didn't expect this to happen and will never expect this to happen.

Felix took a deep breath and slowly went near her "No matter how much I want to do it with you. I can't. I respect you so much, I'll wait for our wedding" he smiled and went back to his seat, he started driving with a smile on his face. It was a smile of victory of teasing his girlfriend.

She sat and calmed down. She tried to stop herself from blushing but she can't help it. She was so fucking nervous because of what Felix said. She promised herself not to smile anymore in front of Felix. Never.

As they arrived at the Lee's mansion. They both got out of the car and held each others' hand as they entered the mansion.

"Finally!" Xera shouted as she saw the two entered

"Hi! They are in the kitchen" Lexie said and went to the kitchen while being followed by her dogs

Xera also went to the kitchen while typing on her phone. She knows she promised not to flirt with Seojun anymore but how can she not? He also kept texting her and she can't stop replying.

"Hi, Eunjoo" Lexus greeted as eh went downstairs wearing his casual boyfriend clothes. A white hoodie, black jogger pants, and his messy hair.

"Hey" Eunjoo greeted

"You look gorgeous" Lexus told her and smiled, he went straight to the kitchen

"Are you ready?" Felix asked the girl beside her

She nodded and sighed "I am not but what can I do? We're already here. Just a little goodluck to us"

"No, they all like me to end up with you. We don't need any goodluck, baby. We just need to tell them and ask their blessings for our relationship. Then, we're all good" he smiled and held her hand tightly

Eunjoo slowly nodded "Let's do this" she answered and was about to walk when she felt Felix is not moving at all "Why?"

"I love you too" he whispered to her

Her heart started beating fast and loud. Her face blushed again. Those crazy and wild words from Felix earlier were nothing compared to his I love you.

"I didn't had the chance to say it last night and this morning. You know, last night we kept talking and I forgot. Then, earlier, something crazy was about to happen and I forgot again. Now, I remembered so I told you" he smiled sweetly and faced her "I know that even though I didn't say it. You know how much I love you and I'll do everything for you"

She looked away and felt scared that Felix might kiss her here. She wants to be kissed but not here. The dogs are watching them both and waiting for something to happen which is really weird.

"Let's go" he said and dragged Eunjoo to the kitchen. His heart were also beating because throughout the years he spent on this planet, he never tried to say any sweet words to a girl. She is his first and will be his last girlfriend.

"Oh! Hi!" Mrs. Lee greeted them with a smile

Eunjoo vowed to them "Good evening"

"Good evening, Eunjoo" Mr. Lee

"Sit down" Chairman Lee

They both sat beside each other, Xera is sitting on Eunjoo's right side, while on the opposite side are Lexus, Lexie and Mrs. Lee. On the both end of the table are Mr. Lee and Chairman Lee. They all started eating after thanking for the dinner. Eunjoo is a bit uncomfortable because this is the second time she went here, the first time was when Lexus introduced her as his girlfriend and now Felix will introduce her as his girlfriend. And she's going crazy.