116

Felix's POV

How can be our Day 1 so annoying? We're not even half way there but I badly want to go home. Is it because Eunjoo ignored what I want? Or is it because there's a brat sitting next to me?

"Felix" Hyunjin called and gave me snacks

"Thanks"

It's almost one hour since we left Stay University. I'm getting bored now. I just want to get out of this bus and sit on the roof if it's okay. I don't really want to sit here.

I wore my ear phones and put my hoodies on. I just want to arrive there quietly without getting annoyed. That's what I really want to happen. I just don't understand why would Eunjoo kept on pushing me to be with this girl? Does she think I'm having fun? Oh, hell no. I'd rather jump off the building than spend time with Yara for more than 1 minute.

After we leave Stay University, I almost ran out of the bus. This girl beside me kept talking to me over and over again. I am so tired of listening to her.

"Why? What happened?" Jisung asked

I looked at where they are looking. They are all looking at Eunjoo. Why? Did something happened?

"It's too bumpy in the middle" SoRa

"She should sit at the end of the bus" ChangMin said

"Why? What happened to her?"

"She said she's getting dizzy and she feels like she's going to vomit" Jihyun answered

Two of our teachers came and went to Eunjoo. They kept asking her few questions, I don't know what it is. All I know is how to make her fine. I hope she's fine.

"Okay, Yara and Eunjoo should switch seats. Then, Eunjoo will sit beside the window" Ms. Cha said and askeg Eunjoo again "We will stop somewhere in 5 minutes to buy what you all want. Some foods or what" she said and went back to her seat along with her co-teacher

Yara sighed and rolled her eyes "She's just acting to sit with you. I hate her"

"What did you say? Whatever. If she's acting just to sit with me well I'm glad"

She rolled her eyes again and crossed her arms. Finally!!! Yara will leave my side and EUNJOO WILL SIT BESIDE ME. OH GOSH. I LOVE THIS TRIP SO MUCH.

After five minutes the bus stopped at food place something. Some left the bus to eat while some stayed and continued sleeping.

I quickly went to Eunjoo with Jihyun "Hey, are you okay?"

She nodded slowly "I want to go to the bathroom"

"I'll go with you" Jihyun said and guided her as they left the bus and went straight to the bathroom

"Felix arrange Eunjoo's seat. So, she will just have to sit beside you" Ms. Cha said and gave me Eunjoo's mini back pack

I carried it and went to my seat. I put it beside the window. I took Yara's things and put it beside Kayden's seat. I know I am weird but I love this. I would mever get tired of going on a trip if Eunjoo will always sit beside me.

I sat where Yara sat earlier. I watched my classmates enter the bus one by one while carrying some foods. I saw how Yara glared at me and annoyingly sat beside Kayden who's currently frowning by how I turned the table that fast.

"Excuse" Jihyun told me

I quickly stood up and let Eunjoo sat beside the window "Go back to your seat"

Jihyun nodded and sat beside Hyunjin. Why is she quiet? Did something happened to her and to Hyunjin? I wonder if she's slowly starting to accept Hyunjin? Oh whatever. I'll mind my love life.

I sat beside Eunjoo. The bus started leaving the place and continued to got to the forest they chose. I can feel Eunjoo kept massaging her forehead and smelling the ointment so she won't vomit.

"Eunjoo"

She looked at me "Hmm?"

I slowly made her head lean on my shoulder "Just rest like that so you will sleep comfortably"

She didn't talked nor fought with my idea.

I took the ointment from her hand and started to massage her head as I kept humming. Damn. Why am I so good with this kind of thing? Why can't I fucking confess? Shit.

As I continue to massage her head, I felt her head slowly moving along with the bus's turn that means she's sleeping already. I held her head using my right hand to keep her from falling as I continued to massage her head.

Damn this life. I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THE GIRL I'M SITTING WITH. Can the driver, drive as long as he can? damn. I love sitting beside her and doing this kind of stuffs.

I am so in love with her. How I wish we can stay like this for a long time. I hope we can always do this when we're on a trip. This is my dream, to chill with the girl I like while we're on our way to our trip. I know I'm not supposed to be happy that she's sitting beside me because she's so dizzy. Still!!! I really love this kind of situation? Anyway, next time I'll mske sure this will happend again and at that time, Eunjoo and I were official.

I almost dropped the ointment when Eunjoo searched for my left hand-

AND INTERLOCKED OUR FINGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

KILL ME.

WHY AM I SO HAPPY? DAMN IT.

MY HAPPY HEART!!!!