113

Felix's POV

Why does she kept pushing me to that girl? Does she think I'm enjoying my time with Yara?

"Felix, why do you look like that?" Chan asked

"How can I not? I don't even want to go back to that classroom"

"Why?" Chan asked and started eating his burger

I'm currently in the cafeteria our second to the last subject for today. I kept leaving our classroom everytime our teachers finished discussing. I just hate how Yara kept talking to me and acting like a flirty. She knows and everyone- I mean my friends knows about my feelings for Eunjoo. Why would she kept following me?

Earlier, when Eunjoo told me to give the papers to the teacher with Yara. I was so disappointed. She left me with her. Why does she kept pushing me to Yara? Does she think I'm having fun with her? Argh! When is she going to realize my feelings for her?! AND WHEN WILL I HAVE THE GUTS TO TELL HER?!

"That Yara girl. I hate how she's trying to flirting with me"

"Oh, loyal to Eunjoo? I see. Why not tell her that you like Eunjoo?" Chan

"She knows. It's so obvious. She's just so crazy that she kept flirting"

"We only have one last subject and it's the end of the day. Shall we-" Chan

"I don't want to. Just tell them I'm staying-"

"Ya, Chan, Felix. Are you two trying to skip class?" Eunjoo asked as he entered the cafeteria with Jihyun and YARA?!

"Nope, it's just Felix. I'm telling him that he should go back to his classroom" Chan smiled at her

WOW. WHY WOULD HE SMILE AT HER?! AND WHY THE FUCK AM I GETTING JEALOUS OVER A SMILE FROM MY FRIEND?!

"Hi, Felix" Yara smiled

"Yara, let's order" Jihyun said and dragged Yara with her to the counter

You did great, Jihyun!

"Why are you two still here? The last subject teacher is already there" Eunjoo

"Why are you friends with that girl?"

"Can't I?" she rolled her eyes

"Shin Eunjoo, I didn't know you are beautiful pretending to be ugly hahaha" Chan laughed his ass off

"Crazy"

"You two should go back to the classroom or I'll tell the homeroom teacher" she said and crossed her arms

I stood up and put my arm on her shoulder "Shall we?"

"Huh?" Eunjoo

"To the classroom, stupid"

She rolled her eyes and shook her head a few times as a sign of disappointment. We both started walking to the classroom. Why am I so natural when it comes to flirting?! I NEVER FLIRTED BEFORE! I DON'T HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE! DAMN IT.

"Felix, sign the form" she said

Ah, I forgot. I don't want to sign the form for school trip because of my seatmate. I just hate her face. Argh. I just don't feel good around her.