71

Eunjoo's POV

"Eunjoo, make it fast!" Seojun shouted

"Alright!" I shouted back as I stood up and carried my bag with me. I went downstairs and saw Mama Shin smiling at me "I'll go now. I'll see you later, Mom"

"Yup, honey. I'll see you later" Mama Shin winked at me

I left the house and got in Seojun's car- Wait, I mean Mama Shin's car. My brother doesn't own any car right now.

"You are so slow" he said and started driving

It's been a month since I found out that everything was just a dream and I even wrote it. Why do I have the talent of writing such story when I don't even have the power to make it come true? After those crazy happenings. I realized that everything was just a made up story. Those details and characters, damn.

I remember that I even stalked Felix's social media accounts. There I saw his sister, Xera. His best friend, Jihyun. His friends, Chan, Minho, Changbin, Hyunjin, Jisung, Seungmin and Jeongin, even his cousin. To be honest, Jihyun doesn't have a crush on Hyunjin, she hates him so much. My brother is not a fan of Xera. There's only one thing that is true in my story. Xera is a dj in Stay Radio but I never have the talent of dj-ing. I tried to get in but I don't know how it works. For now, Xera is teaching me how does it work. Those school bullies in my story were true, they are not that bullies, they just act like I don't exist. I am invisible.

I still remember when I first entered the University. I tried to get close to Felix's friends but they are all ignoring me. Only Jihyun approached me just like in my story. Seungmin didn't even took a glance of me. I am so mad at myself for writing that story and giving myself a high hope. I also tried to convince myself that I don't like Felix, but damn. I can't help but smile every moves he make. I confessed to him but he ignored me and told me I am just his personal assistant.

But now? Everything changed. I don't like Felix anymore. He is just one of those guys I liked before. He is a complete stranger to me and the guy who kept asking for money because I have his card. I can control him as much as I want.

"We're here" Seojun said and parked the car inside the University

I got out of the car "Argh. Another day in my boring life"

Seojun got out of the car and gave me my money "You always spend you money and we don't even know what you buy with such big amount"

"Thanks"

I started walking away from my brother. Yes, they took my card when they saw those money I spent. My Mom and brother scold me for that. They tried to ask me but I never answered it.

I entered my classroom and saw my classmates having fun. Alright, typical popular students. They aren't worried because they are rich and are beautiful. Me? I am getting poor and I am not even beautiful like them.

"Shin Eunjoo" Felix called

I ignored him and sat on my chair. I'd rather be scolded by his Mom and take the card from me but fuck. His Mom is fine with every decision I make, whether I give Felix money or not.

He slammed my desk "My money?"

I gave him the money I withdraw earlier from his card "That's for today and tomorrow. You should budget everything. I am not going to give you any money"

"Why?" Felix raised his eye brow

"I am busy tomorrow. I have a date"

"An ugly creature has a date? Wow. I am hurt. I don't even have a date" Felix sighed

"Leave me alone. I'm not in the mood right now"

"Why do I have to talk to you depends on your mood? I will talk to you or go near whenever I want" Felix smirked and walked away

Ah, one more thing. I don't like him but he annoys me so bad. I don't even want to go to school because of him. I told him that I don't like him anymore but damn. He is still bragging to everyone about my confession.

"Eunjoo" Caius called and sat beside me

Lastly, Caius didn't went to the same school as me before. He is studying here from the start. He is Hyunjin's cousin, yup. Like my story, he is really nice and handsome. No wonder every girls here were screaming for him. But he kept following me everywhere I go. Damn it.

"Hey"

"Did you finished the home works last night? Sorry. I talked to you all night" Caius smiled

Yup, he called me last night. I fell asleep but the call is still on going when I woke up.

"It's fine"

"Can we go and try the foods in the new restaurant? I heard it's pretty delicious there" Caius

See? He doesn't go anywhere without me. He will always drag me with him whether I like it or not.

"Eunjoo!" the class president shouted and pointed at the door

I looked at the door and saw a handsome guy who changed my whole life. Damn. I would rather go out with him than with Cauis or Felix. I quickly ran outside and smiled at him "Hi"

"Hey" Naze smiled at me

Yup, he is my new love.

Moon Naze, the guy I like.