95

Caius's POV

"Caius!" Ji-hae shouted and ran to me while carrying two cotton candy

Here she goes, again. We're not even doing interview yet she's so clingy to me. No wonder she's the star actress of the year. She's so into acting.

"I don't like cotton candies"

She pouted "Just one"

"Leave me alone"

"Ya, why are you so harsh on me? You are sweet to others especially to that girl in the photo. What's wrong with you?" she glared at me

"Just leave me alone. That's what I want. Leave me alone. Go"

"Do you like her-" Ji-hae

"You're late. Everyone in the agency knows about it. My manager, CEO and the staffs, I bet your manager knows that I like the girl. So, what if I do? What is it to you?"

"Fine" Ji-hae

"Okay, Caius and Ji-hae. You can now go out" one of the staffs that is taking care of the interview tonight

Ji-hae and I came out of the waiting room and saw a lot of cameras flashing on us. Everyone kept asking random questions. This is it. I'd rather lie than involve Eunjoo.

We both sat while smiling at them. What's wrong with going out and eating like a normal one? Damn. Is it a crime?

"They are not here for any questions. They are going to clarify everything with their own words. After that they will leave this place for a schedule" one of the managers said and gave us the mic

"Good evening, I am Hwang Caius of Ace Entertainment. I started acting this year and I'm modelling for a long time for famous brands. I know it's really unexpected for a newbie actor to date. I know you are all shocked by the article that was released the other day. I am not going to deny anything but yes, that's me and my co-artist Ji-hae"

Yup, you're doing great, Caius. Just lie to them. This is how the entertainment industry works. You can't date and you should do everything for them to like you.

"I know I'm so careless because I didn't care if anyone sees me but it's not also wrong to date when I'm at the right age for that. Also, the article was released right after the drama and movie where I am the main character were premiered. I hope you all will continue to love and support me after what happened. I will always do my best to give you all a great and satisfying acting in the future"

I gave the mic to Ji-hae and nodded at her. She smiled at me like she's proud of what I told everyone here. She likes the fact that everyone will support our dating scandal even if it's a lie. I hate her.

She just said some speech. She added some and told everyone to support us. What a great drama this is. After the interview, we both left the place and went to the waiting room.

"Caius-" manager

"I'll go home. You can take a rest. I'll just see you tomorrow"

"Are you sure?" manager

I nodded and left the main building of where we held the interview. I got in my car and started driving to Eunjoo's house.

calling Eunjoo...

"Hey"

[Hmm, h-hey]

"Are you okay?"

[Yup, I just woke up. What made you call?]

"I was just hoping if I can come over? I want to rest"

[Sure. You are always welcome here.]

"Really? Thanks. I'm on my way"

[Alright]

"Eunjoo"

[Huh?]

"Did you saw the article?"

[Ah, the dating scandal?]

"Yeah"

[I did but aren't you going to be in trouble?]

"No, I held an interview tonight. You should watch it while waiting"

[Alright, I'll hang up now! Bye!]

She ended the call. I wonder what will be her reaction? Is she going to be jealous? Mad? Worried? I wish she will feel jealous. If she will, then it's a big chance that she likes me. Please.

I badly want her to like me back...

After half an hour of driving I finally arrived at Eunjoo's house. I parked the car and quickly went inside. She's eating ice cream while watching the tv.

"Hey!" she greeted me excitedly and hugged me "Congratulations, Caius!"

"Huh?"

"Congratulations! You and Ji-hae look good together. I ship you two with each other! I am part of your new fanclub!" she said and showed me a page of the fanclub "You two look good together"

"A-Are you being serious right now?"

She nodded "Why?"

"It's not like we have feelings for each other. We had a deal with her. She will pretend that she is the girl in the photo. In short, she is filling the your place"

Her eyes widened and covered her mouth "I'm sorry. I think I should've not looked happy. I can't help it. I was just really happy when you two anounced the dating issue between you and Ji-hae"

I nodded.

"Anyway, I'll prepare your dinner. Mom left for a business trip so you can sleep over" she smiled and went to the kitchen

I knew it. I am right. She didn't felt jealous, she's happy for me. Why does it hurt? It feels like she's pushing me to be with someone I don't like. If only I just stayed here with her that night and didn't go to the hangang river. Everything might be perfect for the both of us. Damn it.

This is so bad. My plan isn't working...