117

Jihyun's POV

"We're here! Bring your own luggages" our teacher announced and got out of the bus along with the other teachers

Finally, I'll part ways with this monster beside. I just hope I won't see him or go near throughout the school trip.

"Excuse me" Hyunjin said and hurriedly left his seat along with his things

Wow. Did he just ignored me? If he is willing to make me his DAMN GIRL FRIEND. He will make an effort to bring my things or at least wait for me to leave before he will!! But he didn't. Gosh.

I annoyingly carried my bag and stood up. I noticed Felix and Eunjoo sleeping while holding each others' hand. Wow. What am I seeing right now? I'm not blind nor stupid not to know what the hell holding hands means. There's no way holding Felix's hand will remove Eunjoo's dizziness. Oh gosh.

"Ya, Lee Felix" I called and tapped his shoulder, he woke up and rolled his eyes "I also want you and that girl beside you to stay like that forever but we need to go. Let her rest in the assigned room, okay?"

He sighed and nodded.

I shook my head few times as a sign of disappointment. How come I didn't know something is happening between them? I AM THEIR BEST FRIEND!

I went to the back and tried to find my luggage but I can't see it there anymore! Who the hell would take my luggage?! Damn it. THERE'S NO WAY I FORGOT IT!

"Looking for the blue one?" Minho asked

I nodded "Did you saw it?"

"Hyunjin carried it with him. You should go and take it from him before he take it inside the boys' stay in house" Minho smiled at me and started carrying some luggages

I quickly ran to the boys' stay in house. I saw Hyunjin boredly standing while his luggage and mine were beside him. Damn it.

"Your room is same with Yar-" Hyunjin

"Bullshit"

"What did you say?" Hyunjin asked and stared at me

"I said bullshit"

"And you even repeated it. I don't know what to do with you. Okay, let's do this. If ever I will hear you curse, I'll kiss you" he said and chuckled sexily "So, curse even more, baby" 

DAMN IT.

"Why don't you want to be roommates with her?" Hyunjin

"I don't want to be roommates with her"

"I asked why" Hyunjin

"I just hate her"

Hyunjin nodded "Then, do you want to be in the same room with me? With just the two of us, alone?"

I took my room key from his hand and my luggaged. I hurriedly ran to the girls' stay in room. Damn. Why would he always flirt with me? Earlier he tried to put his hand on my shoulder and was telling me to rest on him. Why would I do that?! As if I will fall for him AGAIN. NO WAY. I WILL SECURE MY HEART FOR SOMEONE BETTER.

I opened the room and saw Yara lying on the bed beside mine. I closed the door and went straight to my bed. I started arranging my things and the clothes I need for tonight. I don't know what will happen earlier but I am expecting so much from our president since he never did anything for us previous school trips.

"Hey" Yara called

"Let me be honest with you. I hate talking to you, I hate you. I am just trying to be friends with you when Eunjoo is with us. I respect her decision. I know how fake you are trying to use her for Felix. Let me tell you one thing"

She stares at me..

"Felix will never be yours, bitch"

I HATE HER.

______________________________________

Eunjoo's POV

"So, I'll see you later" Felix said and handed me my luggage and bag

I nodded and smiled "Thanks for earlier"

"Nope, thanks for holding my hand earlier. That was really- Argh. I can't find the right term for the feelings I felt" he winked

"Whatever hahaha"

He smiled "So, I'll see you during lunch. Bye, Byeol" he waved and started walking to the boys' stay in house carrying his bag and luggage

Damn. I really had a lot of fun earlier. I don't know what's gotten into me, why did I ACTED LIKE I'M NOT FEELING WELL. To be honest, everything was an act. I asked my brother if ever I am dizzy I should sit at the back because it's less bumpy there. Guess what? They did let me sit beside Felix! Why am I happy?! Damn. I just love how he took care of me, let me rest on his shoulder, massaged my head. AND WHEN I HELD HIS HAND, HE HELD IT TIGHTLY.

I opened the door and saw Soomin lying on the bed "Hey"

Soomin hurriedly took my luggage to my bed and dragged me to sit with her "I know I'm being weird but I am really desperate"

"Desperate?"

She sighed and nodded "I really like Chan. I can even turn my back on everything for him. I know you are close to him. Please, I am begging you. Help me"

Why am I now the cupid?

"Look, I know I treated you like you were invisible. I am sorry for that. You know, Penelope and Arian loves to bully you but damn. That's not my thing. If I don't like you, I won't pay any attention to you" Soomin

I sighed "I don't know but I'll try to help you"

WHY AM I TURNING TO CUPID NOW?