147

Lexus's POV

I looked at the girl sitting in the cafe. She looks so pissed like she wanted to tear anyone's face. Argh...

"What are we doing here?" Eunjoo asked me

"Can you help me?"

"Help you with?" Eunjoo

"That girl..."

Eunjoo looked at the girl "What about her? Do you know her?"

I nodded "Yeah, I'll tell you the story later but for now, you have to help me. You just need to pretend to be my girl friend, I will dump her. You just have to act like you don't know who she is, while I act like I never met her"

"Sure" Eunjoo answered

Argh. Thanks to Eunjoo.

"Can I hold your hand? If it's okay. I just want to show her it's real"

"No worries" she smiled

We held each others' hand and entered the cafe. If only Felix knew about me holding his girl friend's hand. I am probably dead by now. He is such a jealous type. I kept hearing Eunjoo's phone notification. I know it's Felix but Eunjoo is just ignoring his message.

"Sit here" I told Eunjoo while referring the table next to the girl

"Lexus?" Geil called

"Who are you?" Eunjoo asked and crossed her arms "You know my fiancé?"

"F-Fiancé?!" Geil

"Why the hell are you shouting?" Eunjoo asked and kept calm

"Woah there! How come Lexus is your fiancé? We are currently dating" Geil said and took a glance of me

"I know him dating some girls for fun. Since you know that he is my fiancé, then you already know that he is not serious about you two dating. I apologize for that" Eunjoo smiled sweetly but it annoys Geil

"Are you being serious right now? What the fuck is wrong with you, Lexus?" Geil

"Look, I don't have much time. We already broke up. I told you to leave me alone but you kept bothering me"

"We just started dating a week ago" Geil

"That's not even dating for me. We just flirted in the bar. You kept following me after that night. You even told mo you were pregnant which is not true. Nothing happened to us. There's no way I would fuck I girl I didn't marry"

"You're crazy!" Geil shouted, she stood up and walked out of the coffee shop

"She's crazy" Eunjoo whispered and sat where Geil is sitting earlier

I sat on the opposite side "Thanks for that"

"No worries. Just don't do it again. I'm so annoyed with that girl. How come you went to a bar knowing you are a year younger than your brother? I mean Felix never went to a bar-" Eunjoo

"That's what you thought. Felix and I always goes and visit a bar whenever we have free time. You know, if you have money you can always go wherever you want. Also, my Dad is the owner's friends. We can always go there whenever we want"

"T-Then, Felix m-met some girls too?" Eunjoo

Uh-oh....

"I-I don't know. Y-Yes? N-No? Maybe? I don't really know"

"Just tell me. Did he met someone?" Eunjoo

I shook my head as answer "Nope, he never tried to flirt with girls. I mean Felix is always annoyed whenever he see girls twerking in front of him. He said he would rather kick their ass than flirt. Besides, even if he met someone, it doesn't matter. You two doesn't know each other at that time"

"Okay" she answered

I looked at the girl at the counter. She looks so tired. Does anyone know who she is? No one? I do know her.

"Eunjoo, what did Felix do to make you his girl friend? I mean how did you like him?"

"He always does efforts for me. I mean not some objects liek gifts, stuffed toys or what. He always makes me feel safe. He is always there whenever I need someone. Those little efforts from your brother were the best" she smiled

I nodded "T-That girl, at the counter..."

"What about her? Did you flirt with her too? Oh gosh-" Eunjoo

"I know her. We went to the same school in our primary days. She's the most gorgeous woman in our school but the quiet one. She doesn't want to talk a lot. I like her so much back then but I went to the states to study. I thought I lost her. Then, on my first day here in Korea, I saw her here. I kept coming back her for a thousand times because of her. I want to make a move but I don't know how to start. Will you help me?"

She chuckled and nodded "Wait here" she said and went to the counter

Why am I getting nervous because of her laugh? I mean she won't let me down, right? Eunjoo will help me with her. Oh, please. She's now talking to the girl and a smile curved on Xīng's face. Yeah, she's a chinese. Her Mom is a Chinese but her Father is a Korean.

Eunjoo vowed and went back to our table, she sat and smiled. She gave me the menu "Order"

"Huh?"

"Choose your order, stupid" Eunjoo

Xīng walked to us while holding a pen and a small notebook "Did you both already chose something?"

"You look beautiful. No wonder someone I know likes you so much ever since you two guys met until now" Eunjoo

"S-Shin Eunjoo"

"H-Huh?" Xīng looks so confused right now

"Don't mind her-"

"This guy named Lexus..." Eunjoo smiled as she looked at me and glanced at Xīng again "He likes you"

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!????